Lt. Commander
# 21
03-17-2011, 05:03 PM
The best advice I can give you at this point is.....experiment with what the others have posted and see what works for you,what works for them and suits their playstyle might not be what you were looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-18-2011, 06:50 AM
So guys, last night i have tested the things i've said earlier and i must say i am more happy than before.

Let me discuss 2 points:

1) My Def vs everyone BUT MVAM
Was pretty good, i felt that with the AEGIS i resisted more and i have created a bind for EPtS 2 and Tac Team 1, so i felt my resistances went up. Also, I hav equipped 3 DHC and 1 Quantum and i felt more punch BUT, i have to dissagre with the RFC 1 and HY1, i did not felt that i was hitting more on that so tonight i will go back to HY3 and RCF 3, off course adding lesser version of Beta and Omega

2) Same config against MVAM:
That was total crap, so, i wont rant against the new shiny toy because there are others places to do so, BUT HELL, I dont understand the point of playing with an OP thing, i cannot simply understand the fun in that.

Anyway, your advises helped me to improve my overall resistance and DPS so I thank you very much, Im also starting to thing of using BO3.

I will keep testing and fighting so I will see you outhere.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Quote:
2) Same config against MVAM:
That was total crap, so, i wont rant against the new shiny toy because there are others places to do so, BUT HELL, I dont understand the point of playing with an OP thing, i cannot simply understand the fun in that.
Ok...what happened?Why was your config total crap?
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Ok...what happened?Why was your config total crap?
basically the speed and the turn rate.

but i dont blame the build, i noticed much more improvement on my dps and survivability, but it seems impossible to get a lock on the MVAM...

and its turn rate was way over mine.

I know that i must L2P, but fighting the Promy seems way out of my league...
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-18-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenovita View Post
basically the speed and the turn rate.

but i dont blame the build, i noticed much more improvement on my dps and survivability, but it seems impossible to get a lock on the MVAM...

and its turn rate was way over mine.

I know that i must L2P, but fighting the Promy seems way out of my league...
It is tough to think that your defiant is being out maneuvered by a ship that isn't the BoP is a little shock. You know what that is why they make tractor beams and tractorbeam mines.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
It is tough to think that your defiant is being out maneuvered by a ship that isn't the BoP is a little shock. You know what that is why they make tractor beams and tractorbeam mines.
will try that, thx
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Beam: Target Subsystems (and if used in conjunction with a Tractor Beam, even better) is great for axing those high speed Beta sections.