Lt. Commander
# 11
03-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
It will be the first I play next time I log in

Quote:
Be careful guys keep this thread cheerful other wise it may boarder on trolling.
Yes, be careful indeed:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...00&postcount=4
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Gulp Does that make me one. For Stating a warning.

Awesome Grand Nagus

Feel free to post you thoughts Here Or Here

'Can't Keep A new Suite Clean' A short Prelude to a crisis.

'All Warriors Are Cold Warriors' Epic Confrontation. Don't trigger Easter Eggs in this one, unless you want more than appropriate combat, But If you do You will learn a valuable lesson. Unless old Nagusses can't learn new tricks.

'Shall we Not revenge!' Climax and Conclusion. Not Published yet.

P.s Nagus... My diseased Ferengi Chief of Engineering. His last wishes as he died of Thalaron Radiation was for you to buy some of his essence with this blessing. "No good Dead Goes Unpunished."
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Gulp Does that make me one. For Stating a warning.

Awesome Grand Nagus

Feel free to post you thoughts Here Or Here

'Can't Keep A new Suite Clean' A short Prelude to a crisis.

'All Warriors Are Cold Warriors' Epic Confrontation. Don't trigger Easter Eggs in this one, unless you want more than appropriate combat, But If you do You will learn a valuable lesson. Unless old Nagusses can't learn new tricks.

'Shall we Not revenge!' Climax and Conclusion. Not Published yet.

P.s Nagus... My diseased Ferengi Chief of Engineering. His last wishes as he died of Thalaron Radiation was for you to buy some of his essence with this blessing. "No good Dead Goes Unpunished."
Cant wait
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-17-2011, 06:32 PM
My klingon missions feature other klingons, and some orions.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Whew am I glad that only one episode in my series will feature Borg, out of the current three I'm working on. I hope it's not due to FotM, but I do know that I used them for that episode because there wasn't really a way to avoid it with the story for that episode.

I promise the other two episodes will involve some non-Borg things that are very interesting...
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
That COULD be the most insulting thing ever written on the STO forums. Oh wait. You'd have to mention Wesley in the same sentence.

Nevermind.
Aww, and to think I was going to share my "Wesley captains Voyager to save the day" fan fiction. He rips the Borg Queen's head off with his bare hands before seducing Seven. You'd like it, right? :p

More on topic though, I do tend to agree that I'm rather sick of the Borg in STO for the time being. I pretty much leave the mission immediately when I run into them in B'Tran missions (although that has more to do with the fact that they don't make any sense in most of them.) and just really tend to avoid them altogether recently. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way either.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-18-2011, 02:28 AM
my story arc features both Klingons and Romulans

but they aren't the bad guys....
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-18-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terral
Aww, and to think I was going to share my "Wesley captains Voyager to save the day" fan fiction. He rips the Borg Queen's head off with his bare hands before seducing Seven. You'd like it, right? :p
I'm thinking more along the lines of, "Wesley The Epiphany". Description: The enterprise encounters a renegade child. After Wesley shows the Renegade child the Holodeck, he final learns how to make use of it. Lets just say he has to make an android to clean up after his finished with his favourite program. Me and Data at Risa...

I'm still waiting for the day I come across a mission with absolutely ever race of enemy. Someone will make it....
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-18-2011, 07:28 AM
My missions usually feature to most gruesome and evil of enemies: Humans.

Lt. Commander
# 20
03-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Episode one : The Copernicus

has got insane federation officers and species 8472

i actually wanted to put in undead federation officers but couldnt find a zombie model for them so went with "insane" although not insane enough to know how to operate a phaser.