Lt. Commander
The top ten things I'd buy from the C-Store, if they were for sale. In no particular order:

1) A complete Race, Sex, Trait and Skill Respec.
Something that's been asked for almost since launch. Even more desirable with the addition of new races and the increased understanding of racial traits and how they work.
2) Rocket Boots.
For exploring some of those epic Genesis maps. Spock used them in Star Trek V, why can't we?
3) Non-Borg robot/cyborg arms/legs/other parts.
Because not every cyborg has to have been one of the Borg. Bionic sound effects optional.
4) Hats, Helmets and Glasses.
We can create FTL starships, but we've somehow forgotten how to make ball caps?
5) The open jacket that we actually wanted.
As shown here. Another version here.
6) A "Craft your own custom Bridge Officer" token.
Allows you to build a new Bridge Officer Candidate from scratch. You get to pick everything - race, traits, skills.
7) Holsters for weapons and tricorders.
Different types and different locations on the character, that show the actual weapon carried, until its drawn.
8) More race-specific melee weapons.
Katana for humans, Energy Whip for Ferengi, etc.
9) More race-specific pets.
Who wouldn't love to see an Earth Tiger go up against a Targ? Winning!
10) The rest of the pre-order bonuses.
Auto Defense Turret, TR-116 Rifle, Red Matter Capacitor, etc.

Don't look at me like that! You know that you want to buy at least some of these things too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Trait Respecs! Definately my top want from the C-Store. I'd also like to see a few more BOffs from the C-Store. It would be really nice to have a tactical boff on there to round off the sci hologram and the engi borg. (Perhaps the Breen Boff could be added.) Helmets and headgear would also be a welcome addition to the game for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2011, 09:54 AM
For me, number 10 is number 1 on my list. It makes no sense to make some of the preorder bonuses available on the C-Store while others aren't. Besides, there's a couple that I would be tempted to buy if they were (I'm looking at you, TR116 rifle).

As for the others, some great suggestions. People have been asking for race/sex/trait/etc changes since they started putting account services up for sale, and those just make sense.

One thing to add to that list...more KDF-specific stuff.
And open up most of the new uniform items to the KDF (mercenary outfits, anyone?), or make Klingon equivalent versions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2011, 01:13 PM
With the introduction of the scalable TOS phasers in the Devidian series;

and

the upcoming TOS Bridge / TOS Interior / TOS Shuttle

There is really only one thing left that I deeply truly want:

A TOS Connie I can use at Admiral, without being blown up in 2.3 seconds.

If and when they decide to make one, be it Mid-Tier or T5, I'd pay MAJOR money for it, and I'd never ask for anything ever again, because I'd be the happiest person on the planet.

Although...

a "Commodore" vanity title (not rank) would be very nice as well.

Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Ex-nay on the Red Matter Capacitor, but the rest I'm fine with. Red Matter Capacitor was NOT A PRE-ORDER BONUS. I've said it many times, I'll say it again. It was a bonus for buying the COLLECTORS EDITION, which everyone can STILL BUY.

So yeah..
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Number 1 would be epic, i could paid 2000 atari tokens for that!

More TNG stuff (graund weapons for example) would be grate.. this game has to mach TOS..
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GEN-Alaris
Ex-nay on the Red Matter Capacitor, but the rest I'm fine with. Red Matter Capacitor was NOT A PRE-ORDER BONUS. I've said it many times, I'll say it again. It was a bonus for buying the COLLECTORS EDITION, which everyone can STILL BUY.

So yeah..
Newsflash...The TOS, TNG, and DS9 uniforms weren't tied to a preorder bonus, either. Neither was the NX designation, Trill captain, and both the Bloodwine and Khan emotes. They were all either part of the CE or DDE offers. Either have them pull those or resign to the fact that if they put the rest of the items up the capacitor will follow suit.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2011, 02:18 PM
Klingon ship costumes. That's what I'd buy. Maybe, one day, the KDF shall be so lucky to have half the customziation options as the Feds, and if 80 % of them will have to be bought for hard-earned cash.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post

10) The rest of the pre-order bonuses.
Auto Defense Turret, TR-116 Rifle, Red Matter Capacitor, etc.
The "Red Matter Capacitor" is not a pre-order bonus. It is a collector's edition item.

You can get the CE from Amazon right now for $13:29.
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Onli...0485439&sr=8-1
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Oh, that's right. I'd forgotten that the Red Matter Capacitor came with the Collector's Edition.

Thanks for that guys.

I am surprised that no one has their own suggestions of things they'd like to buy from the C-Store.