# 11
03-18-2011, 03:12 PM
We do, it's just been covered before several times. Agree with your list though
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-19-2011, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
Oh, that's right. I'd forgotten that the Red Matter Capacitor came with the Collector's Edition.

Thanks for that guys.

I am surprised that no one has their own suggestions of things they'd like to buy from the C-Store.
10 and 6 are my Number 1 and 2...

Another thing i would like is some kind of "single ship token"/500 Emblem Pack (an unlock per char instead of accountwide) for an reduced price (for exampel 400 AT).
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-19-2011, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Oh, that's right. I'd forgotten that the Red Matter Capacitor came with the Collector's Edition.

Thanks for that guys.

I am surprised that no one has their own suggestions of things they'd like to buy from the C-Store.
Oh, we're allowed our own suggestions? :p

I had mine up with the KDF costumes, but here a more exhaustive list of stuff I want
  1. KDF Ship Costume Options
  2. KDF Female Uniforms (Lursa and B'Tor costume)
  3. Alternative Subfaction Ship Costumes (D'Kyr, Marauder, Varanus, Garumba) or Customization Options (Materials, Colors)
  4. Ship Nacelle Pack (TOS, Constution Refit, Excelsior, Galaxy, Prometheus, Sovereign Nacelles for ships of all iers)
  5. Nova Tier 5 Rhode Island Retrofit
  6. K'Tinga Tier 5 Retrofit
  7. New Hair Styles
  8. Risa Beachwear
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-19-2011, 07:14 AM
#1. Ship interiors from TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT.
#2 Buy a token to use other ship parts from various tiers to make our own unique ship. (I would pay well over 20$ for this!!)
#3 More off duty wear from the TNG-VOY eras.
#4 NON-faction species ships eg. Xepolite freighter, Baran's marauder( from Gambit-TNG), various Delta quadrant species ships etc...
#5 Borg parts for ships and character costumes.
#6 any new 25th century ships that Cryptic can come up with.
#7 Foundry specific parts for alien gen and locale creation (maybe this should be free but I think I would pay for certain things like era specific settings)

These aren't in any order but they are things I would defiantly shell out the cash for.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-19-2011, 08:40 AM
We also really need the Argo shuttle and accompanying buggy (*ahem* Halo Warthog *ahem*) in a fairly major way. Running the Nopada desert in Coliseum would have been like 10 times more fun if you were able to repair a broken down buggy and drive through it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
We also really need the Argo shuttle and accompanying buggy (*ahem* Halo Warthog *ahem*) in a fairly major way. Running the Nopada desert in Coliseum would have been like 10 times more fun if you were able to repair a broken down buggy and drive through it.
I agree that having a vehicle or two would be a great imrpovement.

However, I don't think that the Argo buggy looks anything like the Warthog, and nothing in STO can look like the Warthog for trademark reasons.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Yeah I know but the Warthog was clearly the inspiration for it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-19-2011, 01:34 PM
I want 1, 4, 5, 6, and 8.

I want 1 and 6 so bad... I'd pay a lot of money for either.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Quote:
The top ten things I'd buy from the C-Store, if they were for sale. In no particular order:

1) A complete Race, Sex, Trait and Skill Respec.
Something that's been asked for almost since launch. Even more desirable with the addition of new races and the increased understanding of racial traits and how they work.
2) Rocket Boots.
For exploring some of those epic Genesis maps. Spock used them in Star Trek V, why can't we?
3) Non-Borg robot/cyborg arms/legs/other parts.
Because not every cyborg has to have been one of the Borg. Bionic sound effects optional.
4) Hats, Helmets and Glasses.
We can create FTL starships, but we've somehow forgotten how to make ball caps?
5) The open jacket that we actually wanted.
As shown here. Another version here.
6) A "Craft your own custom Bridge Officer" token.
Allows you to build a new Bridge Officer Candidate from scratch. You get to pick everything - race, traits, skills.
7) Holsters for weapons and tricorders.
Different types and different locations on the character, that show the actual weapon carried, until its drawn.
8) More race-specific melee weapons.
Katana for humans, Energy Whip for Ferengi, etc.
9) More race-specific pets.
Who wouldn't love to see an Earth Tiger go up against a Targ? Winning!
10) The rest of the pre-order bonuses.
Auto Defense Turret, TR-116 Rifle, Red Matter Capacitor, etc.

Don't look at me like that! You know that you want to buy at least some of these things too.
Quote:

Thanks for that guys.

Your suggestions are spot on in my opinion. If we ever get a tiger, I want the white tiger option, not just the norm. There are a few more things I would like to see though.

29th Century StarFleet Shuttle
Costumes featured from various episodes that took place in a Holodeck: Classic Navy, Western, Sherlock Holmes, etc and the weapons, ranks, medals, etc to go with them.
Tropicana Tribble (more sarcasm than anything but I'd like to see orange juice added to the consumables.)
Things to decorage my Ready Room and Quarters, etc. Relics, instruments, paintings, weapons, etc.
Future Imperfect CommBadge and many more uniforms styles, especially Admiral variants.

There are more that I can't think of off hand.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-20-2011, 02:21 PM
1. We have seven of nine's semi borg outfit...why not also lore's (TNG descent)?
2. Speaking of tng, what about a set of Guinan costume peices to go with troi's?
3. Headgear, definitely.
4. Borg body parts for liberated Borg chars. They don't have to be functioning, but cool looking. Remember locutus's prosthetic arm?
5. More purhasable species.(like Android and al'lorian)

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines and Cryptic Studios Infraction Policy ~WishStone