Lt. Commander
# 11
03-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by staalker View Post
My biggest fear, however, is that they will give us those ship custom options and new uniforms in the C-Store....meaning we get what we want but we get screwed over in acquisition.
Mine too, since they've already done that with 1 ship, which before that c-store skin was added could not be customized at all. I'm sure this was done this way solely because they added bonus customization to many of the Federation ships to the c-store. While conveniently forgetting that those Federation ships already had 3 skins for free and the KDF ship only had the one default skin.

Doing this was basically a big FU to us KDF fans, so I'm sending one right back to Cryptic by refusing to buy anything from the c-store.

What's next, they make more KDF specific missions and put them on the c-store too?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-23-2011, 12:59 AM
The Devs are more occupied with bringing up the next 4 Federation starships to C-Store: Kumari, Ambassador, Oberth and if it continues furthjer the Tier 5 Constitution. And there is still the winner for the next Enterprise design on hand which will be an ingame ship, too. That looks a definitiv way.