Lt. Commander
ESD Harbour For Secret Agents and Mercinaries

Does anyone else have any comments towards allot of Foundry missions starting at space dock and having a contact that are either Mercenaries or Rogue Agents. I can Understand the need to compromise because of the limited amount of Contacts available to you, But do we really want ESD to become know as a sanctuary for unknown crooks and saboteurs.

It's becoming one of those English Crime Shows were horrible Murders happen every week in a town populated by less than 500.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2011, 11:38 AM
I was under the impression that this is why those random NPCs were placed on ESD in the first place. "Independent Transport Captain" is an NPC just begging to be used in all sorts of seedy missions. It would be helpful if there were some on K-7, Drozana, etc. though. As it stands, ESD and DS9 are the only places you can find them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2011, 03:30 PM
It would be nice if they hooked up the Treasure Trading Station as an additional neutral hub like Drozana.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Ah I wasn't thinking of a solution. Good thinking add more additions to other public zones.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-20-2011, 04:23 AM
ESD is a logical place for those type of people though since that`s where all the info is. Just like DS9 was always full of that seedy type, especially in Quarks.
I do agree that there should be more contacts but in more zones also.