Lt. Commander
# 11
03-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakma View Post
I would like to thank everyone that supported this event the last 2 Saturdays, it was a lot of fun!

Myself, with the help of my fleet will be hosting it the next 2 Saturdays and then my sub expires and I will not be resubbing, maybe someone else can take it from there....

That said....

Who: EVERYONE!

What: SHUTTLE WARS Part 3 !!

When: Saturday the 26th

Time: 1 pm EST

We will be doing the shuttles, T1's and T2's and maybe T3's if enough are interested.

See you there...
I'll be there for my first and last one
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-23-2011, 11:25 PM
I plan to be there again this time! I am sad to see you go.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-24-2011, 12:03 AM
PVP bores the hell outta me, did it in WoW and few times on STO and nah not for me, till something changes drastically in STO (since much hasn't and its been a year) I'm quitting...again.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I plan to be there again this time! I am sad to see you go.
Thanks bud, believe me its the last thing I want to do, but it has gotten to that point with space pvp and its a stand I feel I need to take.

The KT league which had the most teams since it was created last season, now has no one signed up and the date to "sign up by" ends in 6 days. We don't need to ask why, just read the pvp community forums.

Suggestion after suggestion to make space pvp better, continously falling on deaf ears, with the exception of our favorite OCR / Moderator who is a self proclaimed "Role Player" .

Communication from the developers to the space pvp community, virtually non-existant, yet active elsewhere.

I could go on but there is so much that has been said time after time, post after post and yet nothing is done.

I have only logged onto a character 2 times in the last 14 days for Shuttle Wars.....

Its time to go for me....

BTW: Thanks for your continued support of the almost spam free "Shuttle Wars", I am sorry I won't make this weekends event (have to work) but I am sure I will get one of my fleetmates to get it setup and running in my absence. I will be there for my final weekend, hope you make it then as well ! pew pew pew !!!:p