Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Graphical and Sound Issues
Login

Lt. Commander
I'm wondeiing if anyone is having this issue. When in combat your screen gos out of contol like your looking around with free cam then skip like there's lag. I checked to see if it was me but there's no problem on my end. I put in a bug report weeks ago and nothing

it's making very mad I can't fight that way, this really making the game not fun to play. anyone having this problem
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2011, 09:38 AM
Yep have the same issue too. Only been occurring on 'cutting the cord' after the Hakeev cut scene, and then I get vertigo for a while until I run away from the wall enough to stop the camera spinning like mad.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2011, 09:52 AM
It hits me from time to time, until i kill whatever bad guy caused it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
Yep have the same issue too. Only been occurring on 'cutting the cord' after the Hakeev cut scene, and then I get vertigo for a while until I run away from the wall enough to stop the camera spinning like mad.
I knew I was not crazy. Is it a bug or what, I'm sick of it. Only in space combat it's random.

also I have a target lined up "I'm real good at holding and staying in my 45 degree arc for my 4 DHC" so when I'm closing in on the target and then skip for less then a sec there behind me I'm like what the heck was that. It's not my CPU. Hay DEVS fix this it's not just me going through this. PLEASE FIX
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Happens to me occasionally. From what I can tell, it's from constantly pressing the right button to move the camera around during combat. I've been able to consistently solve it by letting go of the right mouse button and then clicking in an empty space on the screen, maybe up to two or three times in rapid succession.

It's easily solvable with that method, at least for me, anyway.