Lt. Commander
Greetings!

We are aware of connectivity issues occurring with the Star Trek Online account system. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Appears to be OK now.
Lt. Commander
# 3 yea
04-04-2011, 12:56 PM
yea what he said futile
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Please tell me you're fixing the expired item bugs where expired auctions come back to you in mail over and over and over no matter how many times you delete them.

This used to work perfectly, now not only is it borked, it also requires you to log in as the toon that posted the item to retrieve it...

Better yet how about auto-routing this stuff to our bank to begin with...?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Please tell me you're fixing the expired item bugs where expired auctions come back to you in mail over and over and over no matter how many times you delete them.

This used to work perfectly, now not only is it borked, it also requires you to log in as the toon that posted the item to retrieve it...

Better yet how about auto-routing this stuff to our bank to begin with...?
Probably the wrong thread to be asking in Sekrit. Maybe head over to the bugs forum or somewhere such as that - the account system guys will not know this one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
[snip]
This is actually a very good thing when you are trying to manage inventories separately for your chars, it was a pain having to keep track of which char posted what to the exchange so I could allocate it correctly if it returned unsold. Now that it goes direct to the char that originally posted it, its much better.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-06-2011, 06:28 AM
I am unable to log in since yesterday until now.

I always get a timeout while connecting to the account server... someimes the STO launcher directly says "Unable to connect to account server"... the launcher also seems broken (graphis not loading etc.) also very slow, many times only a white window.

Are the devs working on something atm or should all work fine ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-06-2011, 07:27 AM
I still can't login to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXHell
I am unable to log in since yesterday until now.

I always get a timeout while connecting to the account server... someimes the STO launcher directly says "Unable to connect to account server"... the launcher also seems broken (graphis not loading etc.) also very slow, many times only a white window.

Are the devs working on something atm or should all work fine ?
Same here, and the forum times out all the time as well.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Looks like I chose a perfect time to buy the game XD