This will probably be my first post of many since that's the way my brain works.
But here is my first question:
All the STF's up to this point have all involved the Borg. I was wondering if in the future just to change things up you would be creating STF's or 5 man team missions involving other enemies or factions? For instance some of the factions that have been featured in the weekly missions?
1. Are there any plans to continue rewarding those who participate in the RAF program?
2. What happened to the ability to warp to our RAF recruit? What about the RAF XP bonus? Does it stack with the 1hr/8hr XP bonus item?
3. An extension of the previous question...how's the progress on warp to team/fleet mate?
4. Are there any plans to improve the quality/rarity of the Diplomatic Bridge Officer (as opposed to the common rank it is right now)
5. Accolades. I don't suppose there's a way we can put the an accolade goal that we're working towards as the 'primary mission'? Like Pharaoh of Phasers, for example. I'd like it if I could see how much progress, if any, I'm making toward that goal, instead of clicking several tabs and scrolling down (even after un-checking the completed ones to make the list shorter) so I can calculate how much farther to go. An example I can think of is Lord of the Rings Online, not sure if that's more of a technical/game engine thing for STO though.
6. I think the only pre-order bonus I'm missing is the TR-116 rifle...any chance that it will hit the c-store?
- Will we ever see new (and good looking for a change) 25th century ships, or are we just getting one old bucket "refited" after another. (I remember at the start, we got new ship costumes nearly on a monthly basis then)
- Will voice chat be optional or do we all have to participate? (this is a all or nothing question for me)
- How is the Duty Officer system doing?
- Will we see a Exploration revamp in our lifetimes ?
- Will we ever see more customizing options at the Ship editor? (like positioning/angle ships pylons, or heightening / lowering necks, stuff like that.)
- Will we ever see more Ship parts or/and a bigger color palette to use at the ship tailor?
I got a question about the crafting system as it is now in STO, I know it has had already like a few revamps, but bear with me please.
Right now everybody with the right skill can make everything what's there to make.
For me that's not very logical, only in a perfect world one would be good at everything. It would be far more logical to specialize in one area and excel at that and be so so in other area's.
Without wanting to give you guys more work, that specialization could start for instance with MK-XII items together with the possible new level-cap.
Just a quick mention, because I see these questions very often:
"Will you ever..." is really tricky to answer. We may. We may not. We might plan to right now, but then find something that makes it a not-so-great idea or feature and stop working on it. We may find a way of doing something we never thought we could.
So, just to keep in mind if we skip them or when we answer them: "Will you ever..." questions are really tricky to answer.
Are we going to be able to see our duty officers working in the interior of our ship? Or see them in sick-bay when hurt/sick etc., either at or after season four launch?
Are any Klingon episodes going to be redone sometime? Preferably before season 4?
Are the Gorn updates going to be released with a Gorn Featured Episode series?
The next FE series is supposedly going to take place in the the Cardassia sector. Will Klingons get to go to DS9? That would make the Stations feel so much more like the show, and go a ways to making it the social hub it's supposed to be!
Will we get Romulan sorties (Or any for that matter) anytime soon?
Will there be any dailies in the Rom sector anytime soon? Or anywhere?
What FE maps are you thinking will be converted into PvP maps, and when?
Is there anymore Melee weapons we will get soon? Like the Mekleth? perhaps? Or even the Daq'tagh? Please?
Whatever happened to the "Children of Khan" STF idea?