>We do know that some more connon ships are on their way, but what are the exact plains for adding other ships like the Freedom, New Orleans, Niagara Classes? More so, are any plains to to add the old concept ships like the Tahoe, Ramjet and Sacagawea?
>Whats the ETA on the Gorn update?
>Are their any plains to have custom weapon visuals, like the ability to turn off the orange/blue spikes?
Working with Dialog Trees on the Tribble Foundry makes me want dialogs to have lasting effects on the mission. Alas there is no way to pass a dialog-result to any other parts of the mission and as I understand it, this is something that Cryptic Devs cannot accomplish (probably because it's deep in the game's engine).
My question is, are there any plans to change this reality and if so, any idea about when will we be able to test this fundamental change?
Will people who own the current TOS uniforms get some sort of discount or something, if the TOS bundle is released in a way similar to the Enterprise bundle? Even if it's not, why aren't the Kirk wraparounds just being added to the current TOS uniforms, like they should be?
More PvP maps?
How will the ground revamp affect PvP? Specifically, how will it help bring more people into it?
In a recent Engineering report (at least I believe it was there), it was mentioned that the goal is to now do 9-10 featured series each year up from the 4-5. Additionally, the goal was to release them so that there was little down time between series. However, to meet that goal, the next featured series would have to be pushed back until after the release of season 4 so that there would be some episodes ready to go. Nine to 10 series a year seems very ambitious. If each series were 5 episodes, that would be 45 to 50 new episodes each year. So, my questions are:
1. Is each series in fact going to be a five episode arc, or should we expect three and four episodes series from time to time?
2. Will each of these series be on the scale of Cloaked Intentions (which was amazing), or do you intend to scale some of them back in order to release more of them?
3. Will any of these series focus on the war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire?
Back when te Deferi/Breen FE was done, and the Deferi sector 'Daily Missions' addedI believe someone stated that the plan was to add Dalies to every sector block as they got 'touched' bt FE series. (ie the Eta Eridani Secto Block got dailies. But, after the last FE series 'Cloaked Intentions' - no new Dailies appreared in the Psi Velorum Sector Block.
Question: Has the situation changed (due to workload and other aspects of the upcoming Season 4 update); and will we no longer be seeing new Dalies in a sector block after a new FE series; or are things just a bit backlagged at this time?
So, I have a list of questions, which will most likely grow as I think of new ones to add here:
1) Spam in Player vs. Player combat is reaching levels of epic proportions. Is there a process being put in place to ensure that spam will be brought back into balance?
2) The weapon types primarily used are Phasers and Disruptors. When will you be addressing the issue of other weapon types offering less, yet requiring more skill points to specialize in.
3) A similar question to the one above: When will torpedoes be getting a balance pass?
4) Are there plans to make a more varied loot system?
5) Are there plans do add more special classifications? EX: ACC, CrtH, CrtD, DMG etc....
6) When can we expect some new bridge officer powers?
7) Are there any plans to re-master the S.T.F.'s?
8) What are your plans to enhance the Fleet Experience?
9) Are their any plans to alleviate the lag caused by the U.I., and fix it's unpredictable non-responsiveness?
10) Is it possible to have someone assigned as a specialist in developing each aspect of the game? (Ex: STF's or group-only content, PVP, Fleet Actions.) By specialist, i mean someone who's primary focus is creating content in that field.
11) This is a question I am asked on a regular basis by the 528th community. When are we going to have a starbase to call home?
12) The shield effect in game isn't vivid enough. Are their plans to beautify it so it really stands out?
13) Would you consider greatly increasing the rewards of being teamed-up? Perhaps a "teaming bonus" of 1% more skill points every 15 minutes you are teamed up to a maximum of 5-10%? Also, when you are teamed up, you get more and better loot?
14) I haven't seen any polls recently. Are their plans to bring that back anytime soon?
15) Can we have the /slap emote? Please! /e slap
16) Can you look at making our crew a little more resilient? Losing 1000 crew for a quantum that hits a shield facing at 100% makes no sense!
17) What is the best part about being able to work on a Star Trek game?
More to come...
These are EPIC Questions, they are legen wait for it ... DARY!
+2 for Awesome questions, DEVS pick one of these please! Thanks
Now for my questions:
1) I love the Advanced Escort, will you make the MVAM console available to purchase with Energy Credits or in game currency, and please make it reasonably priced, 500 emblems is INSANE and takes forever
2) When do you expect to bring the foundry live to Holodeck?
3) What additions do you plan to do to improve space combat and sector space?
4) Do you plan to fix sociamedia, and include support for Raptr for Ingame chat, accolade sharing, and facebook/twitter support?
When the Foundry is released to Holodeck, it is said that the Foundry itself will still be "in beta". Once the Foundry is "live", will future patches and new foundry features (items, effects, maps, etc) be patched directly to the Foundry on Holodeck, or will they be first tried/tested on the Foundry on Tribble?
How do you developers get the new potential content ideas, and are some of them born out of the community?
I am asking this, because I am wondering which was before, the chicken or the egg, if you understand what I mean. It would really help some of us triying to think of new ideas and post them if we truly would know some community ideas even made it into your to do list.