Lt. Commander
# 511
04-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Question about systems being available: Once you've completed missions related to a planetary system, most are no more accessible afterward. Say, I am done with the P'jem mission, then I am never able to enter that system again unless I replay that mission. Would it be possible to leave all (if not most) systems opened? I know there seem not to have much game value to do so, but us flying around and being bared from a system like it would be Talos IV is just weird. Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 512
04-01-2011, 08:01 AM
will the EC limet on dabo games ever be upped?

will the items bought with latnum ever be useful ones, rather than fluff?

will we ever get options for ferengi ears and noses?

female ferengi are ment.... no i'll not go there

if the diplomacy system ever gets some more love will we be able to get a second (or even third) BO as a reward, hopefuly rare or very rare ones, and will other races be added (like cardassians, romulans and hirogens. it might even be a good way to test the races for future factions :p). and what other rewards are you looking at for diplomacy?
Lt. Commander
Okay, so, with the new-ish shuttle missions available daily, one's going to have to do a lot of ship swapping. So, it's time to bring up a grievance and ask for redress.

Specifically, when you swap ships, it "forgets" your last crew assignments on a given ship when you switch back. So, if I'm on my main ship, switch to a shuttle and then switch back to my main ship, and go to the Assignments tab, it has 'forgotten' which crew I had assigned where. For that matter, I'VE forgotten which crew I had assigned where. Thus, when I go into battle, if I've forgotten to re-set my assignments, my tactical console with button assignments for various crew abilities is no longer filled in properly.

Can we please make it so the game "remembers" your crew assignments to different ships when switching back and forth. The only time, I think, that this would change is if you literally fire a crew member and replace them with a new crew member from your officer candidates, thus that crewman is literally no longer present. Other officers should still remember their duty stations, unless you specifically reassign them.

I'm very tired of having to reconfigure my ship assignments and tactical console each time I swap ships. I'd prefer to be able to 'set it and forget it.'

That would be pretty awesome. Just my opinion. Very annoying to go into battle and suddenly realize I do not have my mines, science team, engineering team and target shield subsystems set up for quick use.

Make sense?

Best,
~MG
Lt. Commander
Any plans to ever have upper-level ships with stations that let all your officers use all their abilities in space combat? I guess I'm thinking upper level admiral characters with officers all at captain level... Why not have a ship where they can all use all their abilities. Not saying it wouldn't be a rare or ultra-rate ship or what have you. It's just, okay I've got all these characters with all these great abilities, when do I actually "get to use them?"

N'est-ce pas?

That and/or a high-end ship with all universal stations, so if you want you can have a crew of all engineers or a crew of all science, or whatnot? For that matter, could there be such a thing as "universal device slots" rather than having to add a set number of, say science devices (most of which other than Biofeedback Monitors, I've really had little use for nor found particularly impressive). Again, if there were some kind of universal ship, could it have universal slots where you could just slot in whatever you want? Sure, it might lead to ships with 5 disruptor induction coils and no armor or vice versa. But it could be interesting to have that kind of diversity. The ability to become super-defensive or to become a super shield-breaker? No doubt different strategies would develop. If not fully universal slots, maybe 1 each of the specialization and 2-3 'universal' slots?

Just something to think about...

Best,
~MG
Lt. Commander
# 515
04-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Will we ever be able to orbit a planet?

Will you allow players to be able to play some of the ship assets you got from perpetual?

Will you produce any of the concepts that Star Trek vets John Eaves and Doug Drexler made for Perpetual? Reason asking is that we need 2409 ships, and mode of the concepts were good. The Excaluber was the best , but with out the holes in the saucer.
Lt. Commander
# 516
04-01-2011, 11:07 AM
I'll bring up again that it would be nice if there was some kind of integrated console interface that gave access to A) Mail B) Bank(s) C) Exchange and D) R&D. That way you wouldn't have to keep running back and forth all the time, wasting time that you could be out "playing." I'd rather just be able to navigate up and down a single hierarchy of screens to access the different things that can be done, many of which are intimately related.

That is to say, when I'm crafting, I sometimes need to go to the exchange to pick up an extra rare particle, or go pull one out of the fleet bank. It would be nice if I could just go up to the main screen, click on the bank or the exchange, get what I need and go back to crafting, without having to run here, run there, run back and waste 10 minutes.

Best,
~MG
Lt. Commander
# 517
04-01-2011, 11:34 AM
How soon will torpedoes get an overhaul?
Lt. Commander
# 518
04-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Are player chooseable transporter effects coming? There is a very supportive thread on the forums with a lot of players expressing a desire for this feature at http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=173966 .
Lt. Commander
# 519
04-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Will we ever be able to land our ships on a planet for ground missions? Shuttles, Birds of prey, intrepid class ect. ? Maybe have some low orbit space combat like in that Enterprise mission with the time traveling aliens aiding the Nazis? ("Storm Front, Part II") or that episode where the Voyager fought the Vaadwaur in low orbit (Dragon's Teeth)?

What other ship interior packs are coming ? (P.S. I LOVE the TOS! GREAT JOB btw!) and how soon?

Any chance getting the bird of prey bridge that was seen on the "Search for Spock"? pretty please?!

I love the reman shields, but I was wondering if we might in the future get new ship deflectors, or engines that give us a choice of visuals for our ships, colors, effects ect., other than the aegis and borg sets, perhaps just the engines or deflectors themselves?
Lt. Commander
# 520
04-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Will we be seeing a updated version of the Assault Cruiser soon? I personally would be happy if you left everything the same and change the Lt Tactical slot a Lt Commander Tactical.
Closed Thread