Lt. Commander
# 551
04-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErockSmiles View Post
Any chance we will be able to enter an enemy factions territory?

If so,

Can we choose to engage an invader and the invader has no choice but to enter a PvP map?
(Open FvK as an alternative to DSE's)

To help curb a large organized invading armadas, maybe the invaders be not be allowed to initiate an encounter and/or the losers of these battles can respawn at home space like ESD or Qo' Nos respectivly.

Have espionage missions in enemy territory?

Can we have the use of cloaking and ship holographic devices in sector space to help avoid discovery?

High rewards for sending an invader home?

Have the option to send out a distress call so that nearby ships can come to assist with an invader? (and in return share rewards)
all though its not for me to decide I see several things wrong with this idea.
1. not every player like to PvP so in essence you would be chasing those players away to the point they might quit the game all together.
2. you must be more of a KDF player than a Fed. as the klingons have more ships (almost all of them) that cloak than the Feds (Galaxy X & the Defiant Class).

the only thing I do find as a good idea is the espionage missions, but first we would have to have acsess to other sector blocks to do that.

Can we get accolades for melee weapons? like kill accolades and damage? or something like that,.... Example would be 100 Klingon kills with a melee weapon.....and so on
Lt. Commander
# 552
04-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Is it possible to train two (only two) of our bridge officers to wear kits?
Lt. Commander
# 553
04-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkBugHunter View Post
all though its not for me to decide I see several things wrong with this idea.
1. not every player like to PvP so in essence you would be chasing those players away to the point they might quit the game all together.
2. you must be more of a KDF player than a Fed. as the klingons have more ships (almost all of them) that cloak than the Feds (Galaxy X & the Defiant Class).

the only thing I do find as a good idea is the espionage missions, but first we would have to have acsess to other sector blocks to do that.

Can we get accolades for melee weapons? like kill accolades and damage? or something like that,.... Example would be 100 Klingon kills with a melee weapon.....and so on
Well if you actually fully read what I wrote, you would see...
1. Players can choose to ignor invaders as invaders cannot initiate an encounter. It would be a hunt of the invaders by the home team.
2. Since it is typical that most Federation ships do not have cloak, it would help increase the usefulness of ship holographic projectors. Maybe see new ones come out and in more common vendor stock.
Lt. Commander
# 554 dear devs
04-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Would there be any chance at all of seeing the Jupiter and typhoon class ships in game.About 75% of people wouldnt mind seeing them sail is it possible or no.Ohh and you guys might have thrown them into game without much care of design. But that just proves how good your designers are.you must be thinking are they really trying to get 2 kitbashed ships we spent 5 minutes on playable!Yes! please reply kidkaboom10k
Lt. Commander
# 555
04-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Typhoon Class? Yay or nay?

P.S. have you voted undine?!
Lt. Commander
# 556
04-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErockSmiles View Post
Well if you actually fully read what I wrote, you would see...
1. Players can choose to ignor invaders as invaders cannot initiate an encounter. It would be a hunt of the invaders by the home team.
2. Since it is typical that most Federation ships do not have cloak, it would help increase the usefulness of ship holographic projectors. Maybe see new ones come out and in more common vendor stock.
you've asked the question, if you want to explain it make a new thread

will we see more types of weapons? (more guns, more melee, more ship weapons?)
Lt. Commander
# 557 Ask Cryptic
04-04-2011, 05:01 AM
Greetings again STO Cryptic team,

Firstly, great job on the TOS pack!

Secondly - My question:

Will there ever be a VA version of the DS9 Fleet Action? It's my favourite fleet action and I would love to do it with a team of VA's.

I remember reading that you shall be sending some love DS9's way for the next episodes so perhaps you could look into this too?

Thanks a bunch.
Lt. Commander
# 558
04-04-2011, 05:11 AM
I hear there's a lot of work being put into the KDF, can you fill us in on what's being done?
Lt. Commander
# 559
04-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Will we see more 'duplicate' missions to alleviate the boredom and repeatedness of missions? After rolling so many characters, the missions at Lt level get boring.
Lt. Commander
# 560
04-04-2011, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
Will we see more 'duplicate' missions to alleviate the boredom and repeatedness of missions? After rolling so many characters, the missions at Lt level get boring.
Yes Thank You MG I believe that this is an issue due to the limited number of playable factions..
Now rolling extra ALTis not as rewarding as it was in Champions on Line Closed Beta.

When will we have all the same Moves on the Dance floor and share Equally with the same engine and Cryptic 's Senior sibling?
Closed Thread