Lt. Commander
# 81 Questions I'd like to know:
03-21-2011, 02:01 PM
1) Can we distribute high end merchants more evenly to reduce ESD traffic?
2) If no, can we change loading times at ESD?
3) If no, can you ditch the time out option when you are in a loading screen?
4) What is the ETA of season 4?
5) How is a navigable Sol System going to be possible when loading times are brutal?
6) What is your future bottleneck reduction plan for FE's? In the relevant system as well as ESD?
7) How is the playable Captain going to work?
8) How about Fleet Action Spam?
9) Is S4 the last cap increase or are you going to figure out a way to decouple rank and skill level?
10) When are new sectors of space being opened up?
Lt. Commander
# 82
03-21-2011, 02:03 PM
I want to know what the plans are for more retrofits. I am a Science captain myself and am partial to science ships like the T2 Nova or T3 Olympic. I think other low teir ships would be awesome too. Are there anyplans for these or similar ships?
Lt. Commander
# 83
03-21-2011, 02:09 PM
1) if the fact that the game has two factions and you are not going to make it two equal factions, and the two faction war isn't being implemented very well, how much work would it be to make STO a two faction, but cooperative game (compared to the alternative)?
2) Is a KDF Diplomacy like system coming this year?
3) Are Ground combat sets coming?
Lt. Commander
# 84
03-21-2011, 02:10 PM
With a Ground Combat revamp coming in Season 4, will we get an option to
1) Set a target assist window: where one player is designated to give targets the team should focus on (especially in STFs or Fleet actions this would help a lot)
2) To mark targets with symbols for focussing
3) To make the UI more flexible i.e. actually see your full bars when you re-arrange your HUD instead of the green boxes.
4) To get more options with the Kits and their skills.
Lt. Commander
# 85
03-21-2011, 02:10 PM
For the KDF, is there any movement forward on the creation of T-5 D7 / K'tinga's?

Or is there any serious thought about leveling ships in general? Which would solve the issue entirely.

Respectfully,

Sciritai
Lt. Commander
# 86
03-21-2011, 02:12 PM
When are we going to have the D7/K't'inga class battle cruiser retrofit for Generals? This is something that a lot of people have been asking for, myself included. The KDF really only have one engineer's cruiser that is almost up to stats with the fed ships. We could really use one that gives us the full hull strength (39,000) along with the 4 device slots and maybe a Boff setup like the Excelsior. Also, since the Feds and KDF are at war, why isn't the Federation using cloaks on their ships. You would think that they would use anything that would help them win, and a cloak would really help even up the odds between the factions. I don't really think the Feds would follow the stipulations of a treaty when they are at war with the people who they signed it with.

Edit: Darn, Sciritai beat me to it. Now that was weird though. The same question, put up at the same exact time.

Mal: Define Interesting
Wash: Oh God Oh God we're all gonna die
Lt. Commander
# 87
03-21-2011, 02:12 PM
1) Are there plans to add more sector blocks in the future? I do enjoy how the latest FE's have used existing sector blocks, but I've been looking forward to seeing new areas of space.

2) I'm really enjoying seeing canon ships in game, such as the nebula and excelsior and prometheus refits. But one of my favorites is the star cruiser which was all developed by Cryptic. Is there a chance we'll get to see any "newer" ships of the line that aren't based on any prior design? I've envisioned the endgame uber ships as all new ship designs that far outperform their prior canon counterparts.

3) Please tell me that rare particle traces will drop more often and more equally?

EDIT: to add to question 3, can each rare particle get its own unique symbol so we can tell them apart without having to hover our pointer over each one to see what it is? I have like 10 stacks of rare particles that are all different yet all look the same in my inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 88
03-21-2011, 02:14 PM
A couple of Questions:

- Would it be possible to allow transwarps to cooldown while we are offline like otherr MMOs do?
- Will we ever see an Akira or Nova Refit?
- Are any new PvP amps or STF's (other than Into The Hive) in the works?
- What's the status on the costume slots being changed from the duty/ off duty setup?
- Will we ever be able to put our special BO's In our ship uniform (Borg, Reman, Diplomacy Boffs)
Lt. Commander
# 89
03-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Q: Currently the fleet I am in has a way of rewarding metals to players for their accomplishments, and then we post them on our website with a character profile. Have any of you at Cryptic considered letting players in fleets create and design patches or metals in the game and then granting them to other members in the fleet who have earned that metal or patch?
Lt. Commander
# 90
03-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager24 View Post
Q: Currently the fleet I am in has a way of rewarding metals to players for their accomplishments, and then we post them on our website with a character profile. Have any of you at Cryptic considered letting players in fleets create and design patches or metals in the game and then granting them to other members in the fleet who have earned that metal or patch?
This would be especially sweet if they would add a little virtual "ribbons bar" to the player info window, where we could select a certain number from among all our earned accolades or medals to be displayed. And it should have a tooltip for each medal that would give the short text description when people hover over each one.
Closed Thread