Lt. Commander
Just curious... we were told that the STO team was looking at March and April for FE Replay... Has a date been set yet? There's nothing on the Calendar and I haven't seen any update.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2011, 12:02 PM
I might be missing gomething here, and I apologise if I am, but cant you just go to your bridge and pick the mission back up?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Well, you are indeed missing something here, which is nothing bad, mind you. But what the OP is talking about is a re-run of the Breen arc (and later supposedly the other FEs) complete with the special reward, namely the Breen Bridge Officer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Thought that was a one time only one shot deal.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlis
Thought that was a one time only one shot deal.
Originally, it was suggested that special rewards - like the Breen BO - would appear later in C-store. While nothing is set in stone, Dstahl recently suggested he might look into the possibility that the special reward for the previous Featured Episode would appear again as the mission reward. But It's important to understand this was never confirmed as going to happen. If so, I will be pleasantly surprised and appreciative.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
Originally, it was suggested that special rewards - like the Breen BO - would appear later in C-store. While nothing is set in stone, Dstahl recently suggested he might look into the possibility that the special reward for the previous Featured Episode would appear again as the mission reward. But It's important to understand this was never confirmed as going to happen. If so, I will be pleasantly surprised and appreciative.
Let's just say that it has been strongly implied that Cryptic will have FE replay events complete with the limited awards. And that March and April were mentioned.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Oh, look! I found a direct quote from Dstahl in the Engineering Report for March:

Quote:
We also plan to feature some Feature Episode re-runs where you will be able to go back and replay previous Feature Episode series and have a limited time chance to earn the special reward if you missed it the first time around (Breen Officer, Devidian Staff, Reman Officer).