Lt. Commander
# 1 The Exodus Fleet
03-15-2011, 08:57 AM
Are you tired of inactive fleets or not being recognized for your efforts? Are you in an over-sized impresonal fleet? Are you in a fleet with a inside clique that you're not a part of?

Feel free to come play with is. See if you like it, and if so, you can join us.
Upon joining you'll have a 2 week probationary period. During that time you're welcome to come onto Teamspeak with us and join us for STF's and fleet actions as well as other in-game missions we may do. We have people who are more than happy to help new members. People who contribute will be noticed.

We will help members with anything they may need including help with missions, crafting, STF's, and advice on configuring your ship, BOFF's and characters.

We are a small-medium sized group with our own Teamspeak server and website. We are really active with multiple people on at any given point of the day.

We would like all of our members to join us on Teamspeak to get to know everyone as well as for us to get to know you. This also makes it much easier for everyone to communicate for the greater good. We also want our members to not be in other fleets at the same time. This can cause issues, so it's the one real rule we have. Teamspeak is free as well as use of our voice server. If you do not have a headset, we can tell you where to get a gaming headset for between $4-$7 if money is an issue.

If that sounds interesting, please feel free to contact us.

you can also check out of website here:
www.theexodusfleet.com

or you can send me a mail ingame
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2011, 03:52 PM
I helped to found this fleet, we're having a good time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm also a member and have no problem helping out those in need.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Lots of Events upcoming
03-16-2011, 06:45 PM
We have lots of up coming events for just this weekend alone we have a couple of infected runs at least 2 cure runs and a run of KA we will also be doing a run of all fleet actions except for Crystalline entity

so if you wanna get a piece of the actions this is your chance to

even if you don't feel confident enough to do stfs are players are very supportive and coach our players through them every step of the way

you can also visit us at our website www.theexodusfleet.com
and you can even hop on our teamspeak server to say hello to come meet our team
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Iím writing this from a slightly different perspective than my fleet-mates. Some people find this unbelievable, but I played this game for over a year as a solo player without ever attempting to do an STF. I just didnít think I was capable of doing them because Iím not what most people would consider a gamer. I play STO because Iím a huge Star Trek fan and playing this game makes me feel like Iím part of that world.

When I joined The Exodus Fleet I was surprised to discover that many of the more experienced players were not only happy to help me start doing the STFs, but would also encourage me to keep trying when I would make mistakes. Thatís the way it is here, everyone helps each other and has an equal chance for advancement in the fleet. All that is asked of you is that you get Teamspeak and join us on voice whenever you can, donít duel-fleet (if you have alts make sure they also join) and abide by some basic rules of conduct by being respectful of other fleet members.

One month ago I couldnít even imagine being able to run Infected, now I have three Vice Admirals that have finished the Cure and are getting ready to try KA! So, if you are looking for a friendly, respectful and extremely helpful fleet please contact us and check out our website at:

www.theexodusfleet.com

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6 The Exodus Fleet
03-17-2011, 03:46 PM
I have been a member of the STO world for well over a year and just bounced around "fighting" my way to VA1. I thought this was great...then all of a sudden I got bored and stopped playing for a couple of months. Upon returning to STO, I noticed I missed a bunch. I started seeing ships with Borg gear and wanted the gear real bad.

Waiting to do an STF on a Saturday or Sunday and PM'ng peeps in hopes that they would do a mission with me, really stinks. Not only would it take hours for a team to form; once in mission...somebody would have to "walk the dog", or just "have to go" and leave in the middle of the missions.

I happend to meet some of my current fleet members by chance, while "begging" to do and STF one day.

These guys had already run the mission, but took the time to run me threw and I aquired my first piece of borg gear.

We are all very helpful, we don't mind running STF's over so fellow fleet members can get their borg gear. All we ask is you get to know us, and we get to know you.

Should you see an "Exodus" ship flying around PM one of us and we will be more than happy to chat and explain what we are about.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-21-2011, 09:35 PM
I am also down to help any individual in need.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-23-2011, 06:09 AM
The Exodus Fleet is still looking for member's for our fleet we help everyone out and make sure ALL of our members get ATLEAST Infected and Cure Done almost immediately upon joining

we are also the same fleet who has Initiated The Warp 14 Initiative

so if your fleetless or in an inactive fleet this is the place you want to be

you can find more about us here
www.theexodusfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-23-2011, 11:50 AM
The Warp 14 Initiative is now looking to expand. We hope to make it a thread for discussing any changes needed for endgame content, particularly STFs. If you are a fleet interested in joining, message any Exodus Fleet member ingame or any Section 31 or Section_31 member as well. As for becoming a member of the Exodus Fleet, you can contact any of our members.