Lt. Commander
# 1 1v1 me
03-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Not shure where to post this. But im taking on all ships, 1v1. I dont care what you are, what ship you fly, what clan your in... Just fight me. Post about it, video it, brag if you win, I dont care.... If your from a weaker clan or your ship isnt up to par, grab a friend and fight me 2v1.. I dont care, ill take it. Just fight me.
Medusa@Silenthammer
Invite away, I look foward to our battle.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2011, 03:39 AM
You shouldve posted this in the PvP subforum..

That said, there probably isnt super many people interested in 1v1s, since the PvP metagame is built/based upon teamwork..

1v1 Defiant vs Defiant could be boring, as the first one to decloak would put him/herself at a serious disadvantage
1v1 Cruiser vs Cruiser could drag on for hours, since both ships can easily outheal anything thrown their way.

Etc etc.

Anyways, try and add the OrganizedPvP channel and inquire there, Im certain someone will take you up on a 1v1
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2011, 06:21 AM
Yeah, a well built 1v1 cruiser or sci ship, piloted by an experienced player, simply can't be destroyed by another cruiser or sci-ship... It's a stalemate waiting to happen.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassem_Ultor
Yeah, a well built 1v1 cruiser or sci ship, piloted by an experienced player, simply can't be destroyed by another cruiser or sci-ship... It's a stalemate waiting to happen.
You're right. When i did a 1v1 with my Excelsior against a Assault Cruiser 3 times, Won the first 2 then I told him how to make his cruiser stronger and we stalemated. The right gear, powers, and points spent.

I was mainly a Engineer Star Cruiser healer and also used the Excelsior but I had to balance my skills points so I can fly both ships effectively. Now I just recently respec into a Assault Cruiser now and I feel really strong. The Excelsior has more DPS but with the Assault Cruiser I can have 2 EPtS III. Plus, I really wanted to start flying the Sovereign class Ship. Just wish they would add a Lt. Tactical Slot to it and leave everything else the same.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
You're right. When i did a 1v1 with my Excelsior against a Assault Cruiser 3 times, Won the first 2 then I told him how to make his cruiser stronger and we stalemated. The right gear, powers, and points spent.

I was mainly a Engineer Star Cruiser healer and also used the Excelsior but I had to balance my skills points so I can fly both ships effectively. Now I just recently respec into a Assault Cruiser now and I feel really strong. The Excelsior has more DPS but with the Assault Cruiser I can have 2 EPtS III. Plus, I really wanted to start flying the Sovereign class Ship. Just wish they would add a Lt. Tactical Slot to it and leave everything else the same.
You mean Lt. Cmdr Tactical slot right?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Im a eng. in a cruiser, my last fight was against a eng in a cruier. During the first few of his deaths he took serveral 20k+ crits to his hull, on his last death at full health he took a 50k crit to his hull. Im just saying if you have a answer for me then bring it. You all know im a klingon, you all know where im at. To 5 kills and pack your lunch, your gonna need it...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthammer View Post
Im a eng. in a cruiser, my last fight was against a eng in a cruier. During the first few of his deaths he took serveral 20k+ crits to his hull, on his last death at full health he took a 50k crit to his hull. Im just saying if you have a answer for me then bring it. You all know im a klingon, you all know where im at. To 5 kills and pack your lunch, your gonna need it...
And we're all super proud of you for it.

You get a gold star!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2011, 07:15 PM
I will look for you next time I'm in game. I am also an Eng in a Cruiser, with a speciality in tanking so we will probably never kill each other, but I'm always ready for a good 1v1 fight.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Thats what im talkin about =) Not tring to insult any1 here, I just want some good pvp matches.. 1v1 is that so much to ask?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-23-2011, 08:06 AM
HAHAHA Suv yoH je nob ghobe' quarter vaj!
Qa'pla!!