Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Request :
03-23-2011, 12:29 PM
I would like to ask the Dev's the following.

  • 1. Give some more maps, best way empty that would be great.
    2. Give some more engine and warp cores , I noticed there are only a few to choose from.
    3. Size Slider for aliens this is painful not to have one.
    4. More stuff like you can use the screens from an bridge console instead off trying to hide an console in an existing one.
    5. More star fleet stuff and More Klingon material only thing the system has is Borg tech .
    6. More floor content, more wall content. To be precise more skins.
    7. more sliders to the custom builders please.


O one more thing I would like to see is something to save maps I made somehow . That would be super .

Greets From an builder
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter1978
I would like to ask the Dev's the following.

  • 1. Give some more maps, best way empty that would be great.
This is being worked on. There are some issues with items on the map that have to be yanked out, having chatted with Mapolis on the subject they are intent on making them available as quickly as possible.
Quote:
  • 2. Give some more engine and warp cores , I noticed there are only a few to choose from.
Another item I have been pushing for too, or at least maps that contain engineering sections.
Quote:
  • 3. Size Slider for aliens this is painful not to have one.
WE will see if some of the geometry changes that are in progress will effect this request.
Quote:
  • 4. More stuff like you can use the screens from an bridge console instead off trying to hide an console in an existing one.
This is a pet peeve of mine and would very much like to see a change to all bridge map where either we get a blank template bridge we can place these on, or the existing bridge maps get changes made to them so that these are live interactive items that can be linked to.
Quote:
  • 5. More star fleet stuff and More Klingon material only thing the system has is Borg tech .
huh?
Quote:
  • 6. More floor content, more wall content. To be precise more skins.
you mean details like carpets? IF so yes!
  • 7. more sliders to the custom builders please.

you mean the character creator?

Quote:
O one more thing I would like to see is something to save maps I made somehow . That would be super .

Greets From an builder
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3 This one
03-23-2011, 01:40 PM
5. More star fleet stuff and More Klingon material only thing the system has is Borg tech .


I mean more stuff to build star fleet material also Klingon stuff .
There is a ton off useless junk of Borg tech in there and non off the other species has as much.
There about a few thing's that i use on star fleet mission or Klingon .
Hope it will make some sense now.

Greets
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:55 AM.