Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP Mission
03-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Are there any plans to add the ability to create a PvP mission in The Foundry?

I would like to create a mission that you can send to a friend as a challenge. There will be objectives on the map. The objectives could be competing (e.g. one side defends a convoy while the other side attacks, could even be on a time limit) or exclusive (e.g. you must save a ship from a warp core breech while the other, presumably having disabled the ship, must beam to a planet to steel secrets/weapons/tech) the two side can even meet on the planet or in space for one final confrontation.

I know quite a few friend who would like this, any of you?

-Auspice
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2011, 07:15 AM
Really, no one would want to see this? Is there some tweaking that could be done to make it more enticing?

-Auspice
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2011, 07:26 AM
I think people want this for sure, but it might be down the list a bit.
Adding more general content to Foundry may be more important at this point.

I'm pretty sure it woulnd't be a simple upgrade, a Dev responce to this would be awesome by the way, wink, wink. It sound like a lot of background programming to work it out. But who knows, maybe not, and their waiting to release it soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2011, 08:53 AM
I'd personally would like PvP-based Foundry missions, especially if they had stories to them. However, there's more to do before this, in my opinion at least.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Quote:
I'd personally would like PvP-based Foundry missions, especially if they had stories to them. However, there's more to do before this, in my opinion at least.
It can't come soon enough. If Cryptic can't or won't deliver some new PvP content, at least us players should be able to do so.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
It can't come soon enough. If Cryptic can't or won't deliver some new PvP content, at least us players should be able to do so.

Totally agree! 13 months later and still the same ole broken pvp. It's one reason i left for 4 months. The Foundry brought me back, but i want my pvp too lol.

Give us our War!