Lt. Commander
Project ID: Hemusalcy

It's gotten to the point now in my mission where it takes a good 20 seconds or so to select something, and then another 20 seconds for it to "set" after being changed (moved, text changed). This makes it pretty much impossible to actually make my mission.

Something needs to be done to streamline the operation of the Foundry. Instead of opening all of the assets at once, only those for an individual map should be opened. A dialog should only be loaded when it's actually clicked on, not when it's just sitting on the tab on the side of the dialogs window.

I'm seriously uncertain whether I can actually finish my mission at this point due to the excessive lag. I still have to create at least 2 more more maps, as well as dialogue for them, and at the current response rate it seems basically impossible. It's to the point where it's probably taking 5 times longer than normal simply because I spend most of the time sitting here staring at the cursor, and as I add more stuff it's just going to keep getting worse and worse.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Same here.

I think, however, it became more severe rather abruptly. I'm thinking it could even be connected to the last update. I barely finished mine and I think it's not as complex as some others I have played.