Lt. Commander
# 121
08-12-2011, 04:35 PM
[quote=Iron_Lord]~snip~[quote]

You may want to edit this post, you can't sell or buy anything on the fourms. Its a huge no-no.

(Hurry the eye is moving)
Lt. Commander
# 122
08-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
I know I love my Tr-116. Hope they release the preorder perks soon so everyone gets to try it.
I'm for the release of pre order items in the C-store, such as the TR-116, and the red matter console. However please don't release it in game. They were a bonus, and diminshes the value of the boxes.
Lt. Commander
# 123
08-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Lord
I had contacted Target HQ to see if they still have the game for sale somewhere...

They wrote back:
"I just checked on the video game that you were looking for, Star Trek Online. Unfortunately, this item is not carried in our stores or on Target.com. I'm sorry for any frustration.

Target Guest Relations
www.target.com
(800)440-0680"

So the official word from Target is, that they don't carry it. If that is the case, the TR116a should be made available in the C-Store.... please.... pretty please.... :-)
I know I have checked all my loc Target stores they just don't carry the game any more.
I would love to see the TR-116 in the c-store soon
Lt. Commander
# 124
08-12-2011, 06:18 PM
just a little note

you have to have the pre-order code and a retail copy from Target to get said unit. as the pre-orders are no longer available in-store I'd check with amazon (currently don't have any but they did have five a few months ago)
and buy a copy of the retail game from target. but currently they too seem to no longer be in stalk you best bet would to check the stores in smaller markets there might be a copy hiding.

oh, how I've got my TR-116A set up
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-116ARifle.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 125
08-13-2011, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
Well you could get the TR as a pre-order from Amazon France and Game.UK. It looks like a Amazon France copy costs 33 Euros and that's crazy expensive. But the Game.UK digital Deulxe costs 10 pounds. That's a bit more reasonable.

I think keys from overseas work with USA accounts, because I seem to remember at launch overseas folks being able to use USA codes in their countries to get all the pre-order items we had here.

Now the question is if you were to get a UK or French copy of the game would your key include the pre-order item? Plenty of retail boxes and online cd keys seem to still include their pre-order goodies, but is anyone willing to take the chance?

http://game.gamesplanet.com/buy-down...e-1718-37.html
None of the GAME instore/digital copys carry any of GAMEs previous availbile bonuses with game, they are generic DD/gold/silver keys.
Nevermind the rarer pre-order only TR-116a

Tested recently with their digital deluxe version and have redeemed retail boxed copys from them before but never got anything over the normal
Lt. Commander
# 126
08-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikonov
None of the GAME instore/digital copys carry any of GAMEs previous availbile bonuses with game, they are generic DD/gold/silver keys.
Nevermind the rarer pre-order only TR-116a

Tested recently with their digital deluxe version and have redeemed retail boxed copys from them before but never got anything over the normal
Are you sure? My wife purchased my copy at a retail outlet and it came with the rifle. We didn't preorder or do anything special for it -- but I'm certainly pleased to have it!
Lt. Commander
# 127
08-13-2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
I'm for the release of pre order items in the C-store, such as the TR-116, and the red matter console. However please don't release it in game. They were a bonus, and diminshes the value of the boxes.
Again, the Red Matter Capacitor was the Collector's Edition bonus, NOT a preorder bonus. All the CEs got the RMC, regardless of where they ordered it from (I got mine from Amazon, so I got the Borg eng BOff).
Lt. Commander
# 128
08-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmaul
Again, the Red Matter Capacitor is the Collector's Edition bonus, NOT a preorder bonus...
Fixed it for ya.

The RMC is still available to anyone who buys a CE of the game and enters the key. And for example, you can buy the CE from Amazon right now for about $12.50. But it doesn't matter from where you get the CE, you'll still get the RMC (and whatever else comes in the CE).
Lt. Commander
# 129
08-14-2011, 02:28 PM
The TR-116a rifle is available at any Target if you find it. Just look at the top left of the box cover. It will have a picture of a Starfleet officer holding the rifle. That is how you know THAT copy has the code inside.

If you are lucky eBay may have a copy. Just keep looking for that little picture on the box. If it doesn't have it, then the code isn't in it.
Lt. Commander
# 130
08-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Fixed it for ya.
Was, is - bah, semantics!