Lt. Commander
# 201
11-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Hardy View Post
In fairness, I have found stuff in stores that they no longer sell... just not targets... I've found 2 generation old games at a few wal-marts in the past...
There's a game shop in a mall near my home that specializes in consoles and console games, but I prefer PC gaming (it took me about ten minutes to figure out how to hack Starfleet Command). Fortunately, that shop's got a good-sized cut-out bin, and you never know what you're likely to find in there. I drop in once or twice a month just to see what they've written off at retail price.

The employees know me on sight and bury the good stuff as deeply as they can in that bin.

Places like that might be good spots to search for old copies of STO.
Lt. Commander
# 202
11-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Yeah, what John said.

Also, don't think we're ganging up on you. That isn't my intention at all.

I know the economy is hard, but it's slowly getting better. Just gotta get all the job applications out, throw some resume's in peoples faces, even try a temp agency.

But if you can't buy a copy of STO for $15 and resell it for $50, then you have to re-prioritize yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 203
11-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
Yeah, what John said.

Also, don't think we're ganging up on you. That isn't my intention at all.

I know the economy is hard, but it's slowly getting better. Just gotta get all the job applications out, throw some resume's in peoples faces, even try a temp agency.

But if you can't buy a copy of STO for $15 and resell it for $50, then you have to re-prioritize yourself.
yea, I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything man, but your argument for not buying the games is just illogical...

just because the corporations shipped all the US jobs over-seas back in the 1970's for short-term profits and have continued following suit since doesn't mean you should instead play STO and hope a job will appear in the meantime... gotta be pro-active.

I spent a lot of time homeless a few years back... but look at me now.
Lt. Commander
# 204
12-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Baaaaaaaaack on topic.

ZOMG DA TR-116A IS SOOOOOO COOL!

EVERYONE TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF YOUR CHARACTER USING IT!!!

hahahaha (I'll post mine after work.)
Lt. Commander
# 205
12-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Finding a job would sure be a lot easier though if i had a TR-116 with me at my interviews......

Seriously, with all the posts on this rifle, i'm surprized it hasn't made its way to the C-store yet. I want it, other fans want it. STF players would kill their first officers for it. Just give it to us already, please.
Lt. Commander
# 206
12-03-2011, 02:38 AM
right? or scew target over and release a TR-116B that levels with you. or even better, A TOMMYGUN! if picard can haz one, we can too! ever if his was holographic...
Lt. Commander
# 207
12-04-2011, 12:25 PM
So I'm probably gonna auction off on here my spare TR-116a. I'll be trading it for Dilithium/EC/Orion Female Eng. BOFF/Blue or Purple DOFFs.

Starting now, if you're interested let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 208 I'm interested
12-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
So I'm probably gonna auction off on here my spare TR-116a. I'll be trading it for Dilithium/EC/Orion Female Eng. BOFF/Blue or Purple DOFFs.

Starting now, if you're interested let me know.
I'm interested, but from what I remember, doing this on the forum is a big NO NO by Cryptic.
I will PM you for a further discussion.
Lt. Commander
# 209
12-04-2011, 02:26 PM
The TR auction I got wasn't for the TR, it was the closed beta Target "exclusive"... I have to open a case on eBay. See if I can get my money back.... Sorry guys.
Lt. Commander
# 210
12-16-2011, 10:36 AM
I just scored one of these "tr-116" rifles, I'm looking for it in the c-store. I don't see it, can any one direct me where it might be?