Lt. Commander
# 31
06-04-2011, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilladog View Post
I really want a tier 11 version of this gun. Loved it SO much in DS9. I would buy it the moment it was released in the C-store.
Agreed, I hope one day they fix the in-game gun and make it look like the one we see in the show and if not make it XI possibly make it scale with you like some of the other weapons. As it is, the TR-116 is my favorite low level weapon in the game. I use it as much as possible until it just can't give any damage output anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-04-2011, 09:39 PM
I think the gun looks fine the way it is. But it does have to have a Mk XI version, even very rare purple.

Asthetically, I like it better than my normal phaser sniper rifle.
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-06-2011, 10:36 PM
To put my own voice on this yes i agree the Tr-116 is far and above the best Lt. weapon in the game, I do however wish they would make a tiered or levelled version so my Va could use it.
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllGottenBooty
The Target here in Mesa , Az still has copies of STO Game for $9.99 . it comes with the TR-116
/agreed !!
Lt. Commander
# 35 Scalable version
06-07-2011, 01:29 AM
I love the TR-116 rifle and I would love to see a scalable version so I can use it at VA.

If the devs could make this happen, I would have no problem for it to appear in the C-Store
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Damn good rifle for me. It was a pleasure to level up my multiple chars with it. It's somewhat effective at higher levels too, provided you buff and debuff like a madman. Probably wouldn't bring it in an STF or PVP though.
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-10-2011, 12:10 PM
I think and hope that when the Pre-order items get added to the C-store, they are made scalable.

Two reasons; One, it justifies the hundreds of points they'll likely cost. Two, players already with them via pre-orders won't feel so bad about losing exclusivity, they need only discard and reclaim to get updated scaling version.
Lt. Commander
# 38
06-13-2011, 10:21 AM
I've been wanting this one since i found out about it. I went amazon and was ****ED when it popped up first in the C-store as fast as it did. But i think i'd rather have it craftable or as a mission reward. The scaling stuff just isn't as good on damage. Plus with the reworking of ground combat and the new borg updates i think it would be the PERFECT weapon as it is kinetic and not energy based. I would GLADLY pay for a decent MK XI purple in the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 39
06-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
I've been wanting this one since i found out about it. I went amazon and was ****ED when it popped up first in the C-store as fast as it did. But i think i'd rather have it craftable or as a mission reward. The scaling stuff just isn't as good on damage. Plus with the reworking of ground combat and the new borg updates i think it would be the PERFECT weapon as it is kinetic and not energy based. I would GLADLY pay for a decent MK XI purple in the C-store.
Its actually phaser damage in game, don't ask me why, I was pretty surprised to hear it too.
Youa re right though, kinetic would be the correct damage type.
Lt. Commander
# 40
06-13-2011, 12:48 PM
I think it would make perfect sense to allow the TR-116 to have an awesome Very rare Mk XI. The higher ranking the official the more access we have to the tech and classified records. Plus seeing how it would be a fantastic weapon against the borg you think star fleet would make it almost standard issue for Admirals dealing with the borg.