Lt. Commander
# 41
06-13-2011, 01:05 PM
I think the rifle should level with you (for those who got it by pre-order or with the Target purchase) or at least be obtainable in-game at the character's Mk level.
Lt. Commander
# 42
06-13-2011, 03:02 PM
I also agree that is should scale with the character. I just love how the gun sounds and miss using on higher level characters.
Lt. Commander
# 43
06-13-2011, 10:09 PM
still use it on my tac toon
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-
I think the rifle should level with you (for those who got it by pre-order or with the Target purchase) or at least be obtainable in-game at the character's Mk level.
I wholeheartedly agree.
Lt. Commander
# 45
06-14-2011, 06:01 PM
I dunno, i just don't like how they do that. Most items that level with you are cool, but weaker then ones that don't. I'd rather craft it or buy it with emblems then have one level with me. although in all fairness to those who bought it, it should unlock for that level.
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-15-2011, 05:12 PM
The tr116 has been confirmed as actually levelling properly with you on tribble

However as I am not a citizen of the united states I couldnt buy the target version

Please, please,please can we get this on cstore.........I dont want to pay $60 to get ripped off by someone on ebay.
Lt. Commander
# 47
06-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Target doesn't sell Star Trek Online in stores or online anymore, so finding a Target copy is extremely rare now. I managed to find ONE on eBay, had no problem getting the code and now got my TR-116A.

IF you do find one on eBay, I suggest you get it. If they seller rips you off with a used code that you can't use. Then give him a bad rating. You may have to eat the $26, but a bad rating is worse on eBay. Especially if they have a high rating.

Where does it say it was confirmed the rifle will level up for Season 4?
Lt. Commander
# 48
06-15-2011, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
Target doesn't sell Star Trek Online in stores or online anymore, so finding a Target copy is extremely rare now. I managed to find ONE on eBay, had no problem getting the code and now got my TR-116A.

IF you do find one on eBay, I suggest you get it. If they seller rips you off with a used code that you can't use. Then give him a bad rating. You may have to eat the $26, but a bad rating is worse on eBay. Especially if they have a high rating.

Where does it say it was confirmed the rifle will level up for Season 4?
the targets in my area sell'em still for like $10. but they dont really put any out on the shelves

on holo on my tac the dps tag shows as 19dps on tribble tag shows 56dps
Lt. Commander
# 49
06-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight View Post
Its actually phaser damage in game, don't ask me why, I was pretty surprised to hear it too.
Youa re right though, kinetic would be the correct damage type.
Eh, no. It's Kinetic damage. I've compared the damage from a MKII phaser rifle, and even a MK I phaser rifle does more damage to shields. Also, the TR-116 does more bleedthrough damage (just like explosions and other kinetic damage).

Lastly, with the new changes that will be coming, the TR-116 is the only non-melee/grenade weapon that the Borg cannot adapt to.

As to putting the TR-116A in the C-store, I would support it. It doesn't affect me either way (since I already have it myself), but I would love for everyone else to be able to get it one way or another.
Lt. Commander
# 50
06-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionzero View Post
The tr116 has been confirmed as actually levelling properly with you on tribble
The rifle is not leveling on the tribble build with the new combat update the damage of the weapons have been updated. Currently on holodeck the dps is 19 but with the combat update it is 51 dps.

I looked at the weapon on a lvl 7 toon and on a lvl 47 toon and the stats of the weapon was the same for both of the toons.

People who have not compared maybe assuming it is leveling with them because they know the basic damage on holodeck is 19 dps and it has been updated in the new build to 51 dps making it appear there has been some upgrade with you while you are leveling.