Lt. Commander
# 111
03-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
Let's just change it to "new/improved ship system." Saves everyone the trouble of talking about tiers and placement.
No doubt.

If a system could be developed that gave ALL ships some sort of relevancy at ALL levels, instead of "Ships as exchangeable equipment" like we have now, then the debate becomes moot.

But alas, that's a discussion for another thread, and I don't want to get this thread sidetracked too much.
Lt. Commander
# 112
03-25-2011, 03:44 PM
I am not a TOS fan at all, it was before my time and I watched a grand total of maybe 3 TOS episodes, but I love the ammount of detail put into the packs just gives me hihg hopes for the TNG/future packs that I hope will come.

Only down side the door sounds give me headaches, just me seeing I always get headaches from the part in EF where you are on that scavenger base. It is form ther ei reconise most of the things even (shows how much I know about TOS)
Lt. Commander
# 113
03-25-2011, 03:45 PM
I have to say, even with the glitches on my system... it just... clicks. It's no longer this place that doesn't entirely feel right.

It feels like the ship belongs to me, is mine, and mine alone. That it's alive, functional, that people are DOING something, instead of sitting around looking pretty. It has a vibrancy no other interior has. And I luv it.
Lt. Commander
# 114
03-25-2011, 03:52 PM
At ~$15 per pack, I would imagine Cryptic made enough money to hire some more people.
Lt. Commander
# 115
03-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liandras
I am not a TOS fan at all, it was before my time and I watched a grand total of maybe 3 TOS episodes, but I love the ammount of detail put into the packs just gives me hihg hopes for the TNG/future packs that I hope will come.

Only down side the door sounds give me headaches, just me seeing I always get headaches from the part in EF where you are on that scavenger base. It is form ther ei reconise most of the things even (shows how much I know about TOS)
TOS was before my time too, but I still remember watching the reruns back in the 70/80s, and loving every bit of it.
Lt. Commander
# 116
03-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
At ~$15 per pack, I would imagine Cryptic made enough money to hire some more people to make a Tier 5 Constitution.
Finished that for you. Sorry I couldn't resist
Lt. Commander
# 117
03-25-2011, 03:59 PM
The felinoid wakes up in TOS Sickbay.

Nurse Cathy Drell looks over, "Doctor? Commander Meese is awake..."

Doctor Boyce steps to the biobed, "Well, now. How do you feel?"

Feline eyes roll around, "Like I have been mugged."

Doctor Boyce chuckles. "Really? Now who do you suppose would have done that?"

"Cryptic! That's who. They stole my wallet. Again."

Dr. Boyce and Nurse Drell watch the biobed gauges climb ever higher.

"Now, now, Commander. Cryptic is only a dream. I thought I explained that to you the last time that you fainted? This..." the Doctor gestures widely. "...is reality."
Lt. Commander
# 118
03-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
At ~$15 per pack, I would imagine Cryptic made enough money to hire some more people.
I would be very interested to learn if the pack met or exceeded sales expectations.

And if the latter, by how many factors.
Lt. Commander
# 119
03-25-2011, 04:07 PM
What is this talk of "Opening Windows?" What do you mean Open windows??

And I want this pack SO badly... I just can't make myself spend the money...
Lt. Commander
# 120
03-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
Finished that for you. Sorry I couldn't resist
Thanks. But I'm actually in the T3 column. I just prefer to not beat a dead horse.