Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 121
03-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Excellent job on this Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 122
03-25-2011, 04:17 PM
<nerdgasmspasm> Oman...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 123
03-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
What is this talk of "Opening Windows?" What do you mean Open windows??

And I want this pack SO badly... I just can't make myself spend the money...
The windows in the Lounge are able to open. They normally have shutters over them.

It's not really TOS, there they just had that Briefing Room, but I'm hoping they at least have the odd shaped table with the intercom/viewscreen on it. If that's there they can put all the windows on the walls they want to put in.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 124
03-25-2011, 04:23 PM
I need to get behind the big machines in Engineering.

Finneys in there!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 125
03-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
Once all of the series and movies have been added then sure go for the 25th century stuff. I think it's safe to say that the fans of the various TV series and movies outnumber the fans of the 25th century stuff.
As I have already said, because it takes so long to make a full interior, Cryptic should next focus on fixing the generic 25th century interiors, and rescale DS9, which would benefit everybody. Then afterwards, focus on adding the TNG/Generations Galaxy, TMP/TWoK/TFF/TUC Constitution, Defiant, Intrepid, Sovereign, NX-01 and all the mirror universe, alternate timeline versions and other miscellaneous ship classes, gradually over a long period of time. Eventually giving what every one wants, so they can roleplay whichever era they want to.

If they just go straight to a Galaxy class interior then it could be a long time before we see TMP era or a proper Defiant interior. Leaving those of us who donít fly Galaxy classes with the same oversized interiors we have now. If they fix the existing generic interior first, before moving on to each ship class that would benefit more people quicker than slowly going through each show and movie and making each ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 126
03-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
What is this talk of "Opening Windows?" What do you mean Open windows??

And I want this pack SO badly... I just can't make myself spend the money...

Spend it Ralph.... You'll like it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayyde
The windows in the Lounge are able to open. They normally have shutters over them.

It's not really TOS, there they just had that Briefing Room, but I'm hoping they at least have the odd shaped table with the intercom/viewscreen on it. If that's there they can put all the windows on the walls they want to put in.
That is in the conference room.... (yes, it's really there...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
I need to get behind the big machines in Engineering.

Finneys in there!
Just give it a moment... He'll come out and try to hit you with a pipe....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 127
03-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethduck View Post
Wow!
The Ship...
The shuttle...
The Bridge...
The interiors...
The sound effects...
The uniforms....
The weapons....

I have NEVER felt so canon in my life!
THIS is why I bought the lifetime sub back at the end of beta.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

But seriously,...T5 connie? Please? Maybe?
Hummm first you praise it for being so canon.... and then you want something uncanon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 128
03-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Hummm first you praise it for being so canon.... and then you want something uncanon.
Uncanny..., Ain't it??? :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 129
03-25-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Uncanny..., Ain't it??? :p
Couldn't be a "troll" otherwise. :p


Edit: This is a joke. Not to be taken seriously at all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 130
03-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Shouldn't this be in the Cryptic Store forum?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:39 AM.