Lt. Commander
# 41
03-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altexist View Post
and then what? it is gone? Cost more?
Same price - just for now its coming with the 3 TOS costumes as part of the package.

The deal will definitely be on for at least a few weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-25-2011, 11:50 AM
No Canon Violations today
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Please extend my congrats and gratitude to your artists on an excellent ship interior Mr. Stahl.

And now to the Animated series value pack! 3 legged crew-members, force field belts (with glowing outline effect), and aquashuttles ftw!
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
You can also open or close the windows that caused such...commotion...on the boards a few weeks ago.
I found that to be an excellent way of dealing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivrin
Awsome, good scaling, you can use the Jeffries tubes. Bloom seems under control. Amazing scaling. JUst amazing.
Yep. I just about **** myself over the tubes actually being a travel point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi
then chain them to their desks till they can revamp all interiors to be like this :p

as a proof of concept for smaller interiors, moveable scenery and clickable chairs this bridge/interior pack is phenomenal. i know its been a long time in the works but its been worth the wait. if this level of detail, scale and general love of detail can be brought in for the rest of the interiors you'll have a very happy fanbase on your hands i think!
I would have bought just to support the scale initiative, but the whole interior overwhelmed me on the rest of its merits (I got a tour from someone in-game).

I particularly approved of the transporter pad that did not look larger than a Renaissance cathedral.

Now, though, the basic interiors NEED to be given a pass to come in line with this. Preferably about the same time some sort of actual usefulness is added, too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulDreamer View Post
They're not going to tell you because they build incentive for people to purchase it now and not later by leaving the date mysterious.
But they build more incentive by giving people a solid deadline to get off their duff and grab their credit card, and then they build goodwill by extending it when a bunch of people beg...
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJ
Or they could spend their limited time remaking the 25th century interiors. You know the time period in which the game actually takes place.
You do realize that most people want stuff from the actual shows right. TNG pack is something we all want. (well besides you) Great work on the TOS Value Bundle I love it all the uniforms all of it amazing work guys. Keep it up. I love it.
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-25-2011, 11:53 AM
A very impressive bundle and will be buying it the second I get home today! But we still have our T1 Conny "all dressed up, and no where to go" basically. We really need a T5 Conny to actually use all this stuff..... Just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Crap. I won't be home for another 5 hours.
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJ
Or they could spend their limited time remaking the 25th century interiors. You know the time period in which the game actually takes place.
TNG era bridges and interiors would still be around at this time period. They are not that old and it stands to reason they would still be available. The B-52 has been in service in the U.S. Air Force for nearly 60 years.
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
A very impressive bundle and will be buying it the second I get home today! But we still have our T1 Conny "all dressed up, and no where to go" basically. We really need a T5 Conny to actually use all this stuff..... Just saying...
My chief engineer is currently cussing around my T5 Galaxy trying to get the manual switches integrated into LCARS.
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-25-2011, 11:58 AM
argh, id kill for the shuttle - but dropping points on the whole bundle solely for it? argh!
hope they make the shuttle a seperate option!