Lt. Commander
# 11
03-25-2011, 11:23 AM
Just saw the video - and as a TOS fan (since 1969) - all I can say is: Jaw-Dropping.

I'd have it now if I wasn't at work, but first thing when I get home tonight.....

(Looks amazing guys. Can't wait to walk around in it.)
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
Requesting clarification of terms and conditions...

Can you be more specific about what for a limited time means in this context?
  • Is the TOS Bundle going away after a certain date?
  • Is the price changing after a certain date?
  • Will SOME of the items in the Bundle be being removed after a certain date?
  • What date are we talking about here?
  • Also, are there any plans to make the interiors / shuttle / phaser available separately in the C-Store? Unlike the Enterprise Value Bundle, I'm only seeing uniforms sold separately.
I, too, am very interested to know the answer to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taishojojo View Post
I haven't logged in but reading the cstore entry... am I the only person that finds it odd that the TOSbundle has everything BUT the TOS ship?
I mean the interiors are nice (as seen from the devidian missions) the uniforms are nice... the shuttlecraft too.
But I'm not sure if you can call it the TOS bundle with THE original constitution Enterprise.
If someone whobhas purchased this bundle could prove me wrong I'd be happy to admit error; however,from the description the ship doesn't come with it.

Well, I don't know if its a consideration on their part at all.. but with the number of people that are bound to already have the TOS Connie.. either through pre-orders (like myself) or C-Store purchase.. maybe they didn't see the need to include the ship for that reason? Just guessing there...

Saith, and Jolan'tru
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-25-2011, 12:46 PM
I just got it earlier today, and I want to say *awesome* job on it, Cryptic!

I already have the TOS Connie, so I'm not too sad to not see it in the bundle, and it does come with a TOS shuttle and pet, so meh. I think the price for the package is great, and is way lower than I expected it to be (I guess I'm pretty cynical, lol, but I was expecting 1600 minimum, and I didn't even know the phaser came with it, heh).

I like the outfits; great job on the textures and looks. I haven't had a lot of time to really play around with them (*grumble* stupid job and no time atm *grumble*), but I really like the dress and medical ones.

The shuttle (and pet) is cool, and thanks for the hand phaser, too!

As for the main reason I wanted this pack, the bridge and interiors ... are ... awesome ... sauce! I love the look (and overall size! ) of the bridge, and my Reman officer was even on it, using one of the scanner devices, yay! The Jeffries Tube room is great, and the hallways and crew uniforms (and overall numbers) are spot on.

I like how the Mission Replay computer is in the Conference Room (was wondering how you guys were going to add a Ready Room to it, heh), and I had huge grins when I entered Engineering and Sick Bay. The ability to raise and lower the screens in the mess hall and conference room is awesome, and I like the trophy layout. Great job!

The biggest thing, though, has got to be that all the seats on the interior are clickable! *tips hat to beaconizer guy!* The ability to click-to-sit on every chair and the smaller size of the interiors are my two favorite things about this pack, and I can't wait for some of these changes to hit the other interiors.

So, thanks, team Cryptic! The TOS Bundle is great (and a great price, too, in my opinion); the items, costumes, and interiors are sweet, and I look forward to seeing more packs like this in the future! (*cough* ENT Bundle *cough*)
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-25-2011, 12:57 PM
All I want is the Ship Interior but I have to spend 1400 atari points just to get what I want and get alot of things I dont want
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-25-2011, 01:03 PM
I've got a couple of things to say

1) It's great that its here for all you TOS Fans, but when are the rest of us gonna see our Era get some love?

2) Why is it missing so much TOS stuff?

3) How long is "limited"?

4) How long till the TNG bundle?

5) Why so much 1st Season?

TBH, if they had made it round 2000 and included the other TOS stuff, and made the rank braids on the Captain optional, I'd buy it, but it ain't worth it to me as is
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Any Chances will see a Bundle like this for the following:

TNG Bundle
VOY Bundle

it would be most welcome!!!

Trekker1988
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Since when did Starfleet decide to go retro? Last time I checked, most interiors were more modernized.

As a TOS fan, I had to squeal with delight.

As a canon nazi, I had to cringe when I saw it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker1988 View Post
Any Chances will see a Bundle like this for the following:

TNG Bundle
VOY Bundle

it would be most welcome!!!

Trekker1988
I concur, and would add DS9 as well as there were some things different then TNG. I would appreciate this when flying my defiant, I can't stand the interior now, I feel like I am flying a Tardis since it is HUGE on the inside.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Since when did Starfleet decide to go retro? Last time I checked, most interiors were more modernized.

As a TOS fan, I had to squeal with delight.

As a canon nazi, I had to cringe when I saw it.
I like the explanation that it's all holodeck technology. There IS no interior of the ship, it's all completely holographic.

It's also a special order. It's not supposed to be the standard, just you, as the wacky captain who wants to see his interior done up TOS style. "No A, no B, no C, no bloody D..."
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-25-2011, 02:05 PM
I think I love you in a Cousinly non-creepy sort of way now.

You see TOS and you smile.. tis the Soul of Trek that keeps beating
Thus by creating something nice for us ;you Set a balance and good Karma.

Now if we could have a few SFA and Shipyards Interiors for ships launching to improve the next season

That is all Carry on..