Lt. Commander
# 42
03-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Oh man! The scaled bridge, working chairs, engineering... *joy*

If the rest of the interiors can be re-scaled... *drools*
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-25-2011, 04:45 PM
i would also like to know what "limited time" means, all very well putting it in, but details are nice and very helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2flyer
i would also like to know what "limited time" means, all very well putting it in, but details are nice and very helpful.
I believe it refers to the "value bundle."

For a limited time, you can purchase these things grouped together for less vs. later having to buy it piece by piece.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-25-2011, 05:53 PM
just bought this.

i have to say its is arguably the single best thing i have ever seen in terms of "fluff" in STO, and yet calling it fluff would be a disservice imo. The bridge is as perfect as i could have imagined. the corridors actually feel the right size. the way they use the jeffries tubes, the sickbay, the conference room... even the crew are in the tos uniforms.

you guys have outdone yourselves, and while i impatiently wait to see whether tng and ds9/defiant will get the same treatment, it's only because of how bowled over i was by this pack.

you guys make trek dreams come true.
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
Requesting clarification of terms and conditions...

Can you be more specific about what for a limited time means in this context?
  • Is the TOS Bundle going away after a certain date?
  • Is the price changing after a certain date?
  • Will SOME of the items in the Bundle be being removed after a certain date?
  • What date are we talking about here?
  • Also, are there any plans to make the interiors / shuttle / phaser available separately in the C-Store? Unlike the Enterprise Value Bundle, I'm only seeing uniforms sold separately.
According to the C-Store page entry of the pack the limited time offer is the inclusion of the uniforms in the pack:

Quote:
Limited Time Offer!
This pack includes:
- Federation Starship Interior: The Original Series
- Federation Bridge: The Original Series
- Access to the Federation Shuttlecraft Class F with pet
- Black-and-white TOS-style Type 2 Phaser Variant that increases in effectiveness as you level!

The TOS Value Bundle limited time offer includes:
- 3 Federation Costume Packs: TOS Dress Uniform, Medical Uniform and Command Tunic
Taken from: http://www.startrekonline.com/store

So after the offer ends, you will need to purchase all Three uniform packs separately (an extra 720 atari points). Even with a 20% event sale you won't be able to match the price it is now.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Oh.
Heck.
Yes.
Lt. Commander
First of all, the handphaser included in the pack, is it this one?
TOS Hand Phaser
This is the weapon I got from one of the Devidian episodes.
How is it different from the one in the pack?
Or is it the same one?

Secondly, lack of customization of this outfit:
TOS Wraparound Tunic
I couldn't alter the color of the trim (I prefer silver) or remove the badge insignia.
I didn't look into the rank insignia, but I didn't look very long at that.

The only part of the TOS outfit I liked was the medical tunics, which I did buy in addition to that disappointing wraparound shirt.

I'm not really interested in the interiors, dress tunics or shuttle pet, so the rest of the pack gave me no reason to buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
First of all, the handphaser included in the pack, is it this one?
TOS Hand Phaser
This is the weapon I got from one of the Devidian episodes.
How is it different from the one in the pack?
Or is it the same one?

Secondly, lack of customization of this outfit:
TOS Wraparound Tunic
I couldn't alter the color of the trim (I prefer silver) or remove the badge insignia.
I didn't look into the rank insignia, but I didn't look very long at that.

The only part of the TOS outfit I liked was the medical tunics, which I did buy in addition to that disappointing wraparound shirt.

I'm not really interested in the interiors, dress tunics or shuttle pet, so the rest of the pack gave me no reason to buy it.
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko

At this point also you should have bought everything at once if you do for some reason to decided to buy the others now you will pay quite a bit more than you would before this is because the costume parts are only included in the bundle for a limited time! The bundle will at some point be the same price it is now but will not include the costume parts!
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Two complaints about it: Why can't I leave from the transporter room...and why is my friends npc crew all in TOS uniforms...but mine are all in the random crap ones we're used to???