Lt. Commander
# 81
03-27-2011, 04:31 AM
I really wanted this at first, but after thinking about it, im only going to get the TOS dress uniforms. I wanted the TOS bridge pack but there isnt a proper ship to put the thing on. If there was a T5 Constitution class I could see gettting the pack...but I wont be putting it on a new post Nemesis ship. Its like dropping a 2009 Honda motor into 1960 era car body....cosmetic and the 2 just dont belong together.
Lt. Commander
# 82
03-27-2011, 05:12 AM
Silly question; how does one get the "lime green" colour for the captains wrap round, i've tried numerous combinations but nothing seems quite right?
Lt. Commander
# 83
03-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Way to go dev team! The TOS Bundle Pack is an amazing piece of work. And added to the other TOS goodies I have acquired in the past completes the TOS Connie received in my pre-order.

Members in my fleet are impressed!
Lt. Commander
# 84
03-27-2011, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
The interiors suck, the bridges are far, far from accurate, and so are the uniforms.
Any one can make a blunt statement now from what i seen tng bridge is good other then the seats, the uniforms of tng are great for the shows and the movies so what is wrong with them, the dress movie uniform is very good, agt uniforms are good for what they are cause personaly i didnt care for them in the series, so please list what is wrong. and the weapons are great also so once again what is wrong with those.
Lt. Commander
# 85 Pay again
03-27-2011, 08:24 AM
OK, I gave Cryptic real money for the TOS bundlle that includes an interior, but in game you have to pay again (1000 credits) to get the ship interior redone. My character only has just over 500 and I have to give up 1000 for something I paid real money on? Too much Cryptic; if I pay in real world then make it free in game... make it so.
Lt. Commander
# 86
03-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel64
OK, I gave Cryptic real money for the TOS bundlle that includes an interior, but in game you have to pay again (1000 credits) to get the ship interior redone. My character only has just over 500 and I have to give up 1000 for something I paid real money on? Too much Cryptic; if I pay in real world then make it free in game... make it so.
Really i mean really Rofl. I guess people will complain about anything.
Lt. Commander
# 87
03-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWithoutTheTeeth
Are they taking away the bundle after the "limited time" or are they increasing price or something else?
They are keeping the bundle but the Medical uniforms will be taken out.
Lt. Commander
# 88
03-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
LOL who doesn't have a measly 1000 creds? Heck go sell a trace on the exchange. I made a cool 200k in like 3 minutes by underpricing 1 of those.
Lt. Commander
# 89
03-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingbadger View Post
Silly question; how does one get the "lime green" colour for the captains wrap round, i've tried numerous combinations but nothing seems quite right?
Keep an eye on the Blackavaar's Guide to Canon Colors thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=151369
He does an exceptional job matching game colors to what's seen in canon. He's working on the guides for the new uniforms now, expect them in a day or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
Quote:
Really i mean really Rofl. I guess people will complain about anything.
Frankly, I have to agree with Sentinel64. Not only do we have to pay for the interior, but when filling new costume slots on my character I've had to pay about 100k EC to get about 5 new costumes set up for my Main. Unlike Sentinel64, I've got plenty of EC, but it's still a pet peeve of mine. I already paid RL money, you'd think the new interiors/unis would each come with one free "costume change" (especially since I had also paid for the additional costume slots).
Lt. Commander
# 90
03-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShip
dont forget the fact their were no tellerates in tos because they hadnt traveled that far but the thing randomly generates tellerates in tos uniforms!
Never watched Enterprise eh?