Lt. Commander
# 1 Issue with C-Store
03-25-2011, 11:49 AM
2 of the ship classes I purchased from the C-Store (Federation Dreadnought Cruiser and the Federation Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit) are no longer showing up as redeemable and it is saying that I am required to re-purchase said ships again. Is this a problem for anyone else? All of the others that I have purchased are still available to me account wide. I would hate to think I have to repurchase these two ship classes again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Yeah thats happening to me too...hopefully just a bug
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreZillah View Post
Yeah thats happening to me too...hopefully just a bug
Apparently it was supposed to be fixed today and there are more than a few people experiencing this problem. Just glad I am not alone in this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2011, 02:00 PM
All those experiencing the Issue be sure to /bug it in game as well. (I elieve the Dev Zero stated it was a know issue as someone said above; but it would be good to cover all the bases.)

Also, it's yet ANOTHER reason C-Store transaction tracking should be enable for all users so we cabn see/have a verifiable record of what we've purchased when these types of things occur. This IS real money we're spending. We should have a tracable list of what we've purchased that we can have for our records if we so choose.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
All those experiencing the Issue be sure to /bug it in game as well. (I elieve the Dev Zero stated it was a know issue as someone said above; but it would be good to cover all the bases.)

Also, it's yet ANOTHER reason C-Store transaction tracking should be enable for all users so we cabn see/have a verifiable record of what we've purchased when these types of things occur. This IS real money we're spending. We should have a tracable list of what we've purchased that we can have for our records if we so choose.
I completely agree. I think this would really make things a lot easier for both customer and Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Absolutely agreed!
Lt. Commander
# 7 Hmm
03-26-2011, 09:03 AM
The same thing happened to me as well. Bought the Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit, discharged it, and now I have to buy it again.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-26-2011, 01:53 PM
So this issue wasn't fixed with Friday's update after all?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-29-2011, 02:13 AM
Don't think so. I just did a ticket to see why it's saying I have to buy it again cause I just got my second character to RADM. Glad I found this, feel a little better, but still upset it's doing that after spending $25 for it on one toon, don't think I should have to pay for another, especially after getting a Life Time membership.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-29-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:
I am actually going to be requesting this very thing. I got charged the 1,200 tokens twice from claiming the Defiant Refit on two characters. I am not seeing a credit of the tokens on my account either. It is my understanding that the Consumer Protection Act states as a consumer, you have a right to a purchase history that shows you the details of what was purchased and when.

The purchase history with line item detail of what the Tokens were used for should be standard to the C-Store. We should not have to ask or beg for that information.