Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 My only problem with TOS pack.
03-26-2011, 09:46 AM
It's amazing, it truly is. It's probably one of the best features added to the game since season 3 (not to bash the weeklies mind you). I am a massive Original Series fan so it was a must buy and man is it awesome.

My only problem is this. It's so small.

I'm not saying I want thousands of mini hallways that just take up space. However I really wish the crew deck was at least a full circle. The coolest thing about this pack is being able to run around on the original series interior. However as it is, there are lots of rooms but not enough hallways. I would love it if the crew dack could have been a full circle and the engineering deck be slightly larger.

That has been my only complaint about interiors so far. I just want to explore the inside of my ship. The Jeffries tubes were incredible and another plus for being able to explore.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-26-2011, 09:55 AM
All ship interiors are painfully limited. It's a crappy fact of the game. I personally would love to see ship interiors fully realized and mapped out in their entirety for each ship. This would be a TON of work, but I think the community could pull it off through the foundry if Cryptic would support it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
All ship interiors are painfully limited. It's a crappy fact of the game. I personally would love to see ship interiors fully realized and mapped out in their entirety for each ship. This would be a TON of work, but I think the community could pull it off through the foundry if Cryptic would support it.
My only problem is that I have no T5 ship to use them on.


I don't want my galaxy x to have connie interiors, give me my T5 connie already!

Why wasn't one in the bundle?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naphl View Post
My only problem is that I have no T5 ship to use them on.


I don't want my galaxy x to have connie interiors, give me my T5 connie already!

Why wasn't one in the bundle?
Because a T5 connie has no place in STO. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Because a T5 connie has no place in STO. :p
Well then get ready to squeeze over when the 4.5 version shows up....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Because a T5 connie has no place in STO. :p
Your opinion. Not necessarily the opinion of others including the developers. Who incidentally hold a lot more wieght in the decision process than most of us here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naphl View Post
Why wasn't one in the bundle?
Becuase you can only buy T5 ships at an admiral rank, which makes putting one in the bundle a little hard to do seeing as it's likely people at the various ranks will be buying it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvenwing View Post
Your opinion. Not necessarily the opinion of others including the developers. Who incidentally hold a lot more wieght in the decision process than most of us here.
Its not an opinion, its a fact.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Because a T5 connie has no place in STO. :p
And the TOS uniforms do?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Well then get ready to squeeze over when the 4.5 version shows up....
Actually it will be a Tier 5.6 as it is THE Star Trek Ship.

Now about those Prometheus alterations some have been on about, Do they belong in STO? The ships already there, why bother with it any more?

Is it worth allowing others to have their end game Connies to them?

Everyone has their passions, You can't have one without the other.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:18 AM.