If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
+brig (with interactive force fields)
+more crew quarters then just one for the captain (maybe with an interactive doorbell?)
+a red-alert button with sound/light effects for the whole ship interior.
And i hope they would put in the same love for awesome detail like they did in the TOS one.. the tos one is awesome.. even the ceiling high and floor sizes feel about right !
Just my two cents on what a TNG pack should include:
- proper Galaxy-class bridge (five variants: Season 1, Seasons 2-7, Yesterday's Enterprise Bridge, All Good Things Galaxy X Bridge and Generations Bridge)
- Galaxy-class interiors (Corridors, Ready Room, Observation Lounge, Ten Forward, Captain's Quarters, Brig, Battle Bridge, Main Engineering with all Levels, Shuttle Bays, Sickbay, Medical, Science and Engineering Labs, Transporter Room, Holodeck, Airlock as seen in the episode 1100101, a few crew quarters, nacelle control room, Jeffries Tubes, Counselor's Office, Stellar Cartography from Generations)
- proper Sovereign-class bridge (three variants: First Contact, Insurection and Nemesis, the colors changed in every movie and we always want to have choices)
- Sovereign-class interiors (Corridors without Borg tech, Ready Room, Observation Lounge, Mess Hall from Insurection and Deleted Scene from Nemesis, Captain's Quarters, Brig, Main Engineering with all Levels, Shuttle Bays, Sickbay 1 from Insurection and Sickbay 2 from Nemesis, Medical, Science and Engineering Labs, Transporter Room as seen in Insurection, Holodeck as seen in First Contact but without the Borg please , Airlock as seen in First Contact, a few crew quarters, the library as seen in Insurection, Jeffries Tubes, Counselor's Office as seen in Insurection)
- TNG Uniform Season 1-2
- TNG Uniform Season 1 skirts
- TNG various Admiral Uniforms
- TNG Uniform Yesterday's Enterprise
- TNG Movie Uniform Vest as seen in First Contact and DS9
- TNG Movie Uniform Open with the correct undershirt not the wrong one which is currently in the c-store
- TNG Movie Uniform Admiral
- TNG Movie Uniform Admiral Open with correct undershirt
- TNG various off-duty clothes
- Argo Shuttlecraft plus pet and ground vehicle (I liked it )
- El Baz shuttle plus pet
- Justman shuttle plus pet
- Scout ship from Insurection plus pet
- Shuttle from Insurection plus pet
Interios for the shuttles would be cool too put I am pushing the limit with what I want already.
If that is too much for one package than they could release two. One TNG Series Value Bundle (1200 AT) and a TNG Movie Value Bundle (1200 AT).
Next could be a DS9 pack and a VOY pack and let us not forget ENT and the TOS Movies.
I agree that the ships need some love, especially the interiors, so that they look to scale and look as good at the TOS pack.
I disagree that it should be in the C-Store, however. This is stuff that was in the game from the start. It'd be different if they were just releasing new uniforms (the skant, the dress uniform, so on), a few shuttles, and the like. Putting a 'polished interior' into the C-Store would be really low.