Lt. Commander
I managed to create a character so that I could try to create a mission, but, after I created the character I wanted, and I had, finally gotten back to the character select screen, since I had two unused character slots? In the upper left corner, where there are two tabs? I clicked on the one that would take me to the area of the game where I can create another character, that I would be able to use when I created a mission, and when I clicked on the character create tab to do that, nothing happened! I know that I did everything right, so what is still wrong? As always, any help is always appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 2 Don't understand
03-26-2011, 03:02 AM
Do you want to make an new char or you are trying to start a content ?
Lt. Commander
I am trying to create a Foundry Mission. My very first.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Did you click on the "Create Content"-tab in the upper left corner? The background should change from blue to gold.

Create a character here and click on "Create Content" bottom right corner.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Let's wait
03-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Don't start monday will the whole foundry thing transferd I hearth
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Knowing this would be an issue, i created an entire video tutorial that covers this portion (character creation and what parts of the UI mean):
http://startrekonline.com/foundry_video

It's the second video listed, "darren_kitlor's Foundry Tutorial, Part 1"
Lt. Commander
When I click on the Create Content Tab, after I create a character? The field isn't gold, it's gray, and the create character button is lit up, and is also gray! Because of that, even though I can click on the create character button? When I do that? Nothing happens! If I have not done a certain thing that I need to do, I need to know what I may not have done! If however I cannot do anything because I need to be on Tribble, in order to create content, then I will not be able to create content, because I cannot spare the extra space on my computer to do that! By the way, when I clicked on the Create Content Tab, in the upper left corner of the screen? The screen did not turn gold, then, gray, it only turned gray!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeWarrior2552
When I click on the Create Content Tab, after I create a character? The field isn't gold, it's gray, and the create character button is lit up, and is also gray! Because of that, even though I can click on the create character button? When I do that? Nothing happens! If I have not done a certain thing that I need to do, I need to know what I may not have done! If however I cannot do anything because I need to be on Tribble, in order to create content, then I will not be able to create content, because I cannot spare the extra space on my computer to do that! By the way, when I clicked on the Create Content Tab, in the upper left corner of the screen? The screen did not turn gold, then, gray, it only turned gray!
Are you logged onto Tribble or Holodeck?

The Foundry is on the main, playable server yet.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-27-2011, 07:45 PM
If all goes to plan, according to Salami_inferno, the Foundry will be switched on at 10am PST (1pm EST) tomorrow (monday the 28th). IF you are trying to create your foundry character on the main server, this is why you cannot make anything. IF you are trying to do so on the Tribble server, there is another separate issue, but I have a feeling you are trying to make it a little too early is all
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-28-2011, 05:21 AM
4 and half hours from this post... And Counting.