Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Yeah I know, but atlest demand that those money go to pvp content
I would but the content all seems to be fed-related so far or generic.
so how about some KDF pvp content additions. Maps, scenarios, etc.

I would like to blow up feds while defending one of our frontline bases from attack.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I would but the content all seems to be fed-related so far or generic.
so how about some KDF pvp content additions. Maps, scenarios, etc.

I would like to blow up feds while defending one of our frontline bases from attack.
and if the bases are being attacked lets beam into the base and defend/attack them on the ground as well...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakuzma View Post
and if the bases are being attacked lets beam into the base and defend/attack them on the ground as well...
Hehe if so lets split up Shai, you beam down and I will remain and fight in space
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-29-2011, 09:07 AM
I have been leveling alts and I have been using skill boosters can all the money i spent go to PvP also.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-29-2011, 10:38 PM
im willing to continue paying 15$/month for new pvp stuff.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-30-2011, 02:31 AM
Quote:
im willing to continue paying 15$/month for new pvp stuff.
We're not searching for the (second)lowest bidder here...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-30-2011, 03:57 AM
After our (the PvP community) assault on the ask Cryptic thread with PvP questions, I checked back recently to see what other questions were being asked.

All I saw on the last couple of pages were all the PvP related questions being flooded over with posts like:

Why can't I customise my XX boffs trousers?, what uniforms will we get next?

I think we all know that Sashes/Uniforms/Non Functional Interiors/Handbags etc pay the bills because they are saleable items, so adding to PvP is m$ch m$ch lower on the list of priorities.

Sad Linty-Panda.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-30-2011, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
PvP is very slow these days and might die if nothing is done soon
Unfortunately, all you really did by spending that money is encourage the devs to make more of the items you bought with those tokens. This in turn means they'll spend even less time improving the areas of the game that need it the most, such as PvP and KDF.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-30-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintyuk
After our (the PvP community) assault on the ask Cryptic thread with PvP questions, I checked back recently to see what other questions were being asked.

All I saw on the last couple of pages were all the PvP related questions being flooded over with posts like:

Why can't I customise my XX boffs trousers?, what uniforms will we get next?

I think we all know that Sashes/Uniforms/Non Functional Interiors/Handbags etc pay the bills because they are saleable items, so adding to PvP is m$ch m$ch lower on the list of priorities.

Sad Linty-Panda.
LOL costumes. Now they want ripped shirts and hoodies. The requests are never-ending.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-31-2011, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
LOL costumes. Now they want ripped shirts and hoodies. The requests are never-ending.
Seriously?? LOLstumes.

I get that if it pays the bills it will be done, Cryptic would argue that the time set aside for new costume/handbags and propane accessories pays for itself, and if the paying public didn't want them, they would not make them. Which, to some degree is right.

However, I think what gets most of our noses up, is the speed at which these cosmetic threads receive dev attention. Tide made a valid (if a little sarcastic) thread in general feedback, and it was dumped into the PvP feedback forum no sooner than he'd typed it.

We are all too aware that this forum is the Room 101 of the STO forums, where threads come to die and the only interaction between player and developer/moderator - is a liberal spattering of infractions.

Sadder Linty-Panda
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:43 AM.