Lt. Commander
# 1 Whats up with this last patch
03-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Wow was all weapons nerf or was the enemy just made into super human. Im seeing flying borg on STF mission klingons on Breaking the planet just keep respawning over and over you cannot finish breaking the planet if u dont run, they respawn almost as fast as you kill them. Last KA seam to become almost unbeatable again i have taking tones of people threw all teh STF mission from my guild to open groups and now it seams like the missions have gone back to the dark side. VA should not have this hard of time to complete a RA mission. I know alot of people are not happy with the lowering of the tractor mines and the Scorpion Fighters. Reset those back please
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slong View Post
I know alot of people are not happy with the lowering of the tractor mines and the Scorpion Fighters. Reset those back please
You didn't have these before the last series. Were you unable to beat any missions? If so, please reset them. However, if you could still win then your point is moot. If you wanted to see the reason why they were lowered. Enter a PVP match and fly into a ball of 20 of these things. Don't say APO or PH will help. BEcause for every beam hitting you their resistance is increased. 4 or more and even with these skills and evasive manuvers you barely managed to break 5 impulse speed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slong View Post
Wow was all weapons nerf or was the enemy just made into super human. Im seeing flying borg on STF mission klingons on Breaking the planet just keep respawning over and over you cannot finish breaking the planet if u dont run, they respawn almost as fast as you kill them. Last KA seam to become almost unbeatable again i have taking tones of people threw all teh STF mission from my guild to open groups and now it seams like the missions have gone back to the dark side. VA should not have this hard of time to complete a RA mission. I know alot of people are not happy with the lowering of the tractor mines and the Scorpion Fighters. Reset those back please
Slong, I've been with you on the STFs; you have them down to a science. If you notice something awry, then there is likely something different.

That said, ground combat has always been retarded at VA level. Is it even MORE retarded now?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Everything is back to normal YEAH, still wish the scropion fighters had 5 launch and 10 total but everything else is back to FUN. THANKS CRYPTIC