Lt. Commander
I would like to see a C-Store TNG Sovereign Bridge/Interior pack like the TOS bridge pack that was just released. If you agree with this please post your opions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Smart
I would like to see a C-Store TNG Sovereign Bridge/Interior pack like the TOS bridge pack that was just released. If you agree with this please post your opions.
i honestly want to see all of them redone, going forward
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Smart
Well....petition is a 'dirty' word on these forums,threads like these get shot down pretty quick by mods.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Well....petition is a 'dirty' word on these forums,threads like these get shot down pretty quick by mods.
true but you have to admit that the idea is cool and NEEDED
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2011, 05:37 PM
This is great. WE ALL petition the developers to treat this game like something carrying the Star Trek franchise name. They have given reasons for things as wanting to capture the feel and spirit of Star Trek, but rarely was that about space combat for the federations. As such more focus should be on ground and interior design and combat. Such as making real to scale interiors, and ship bridges, as well as letting us chose what sort of ship interiors we want, such as having the soverign interior.

On a side note: and I do not mean to hijack thread from OP. Please fix engine rooms. Birds-of-prey are small, but the engine rooms are larger then what is even seen on a galaxy class. All the ship interiors have this problem. its funny seeing a defiant class vessel, something with barely any head room if your taller then 2 meters, that only has 5 floors, or there abouts, with an engine room that is so tall it takes up 6 or 7 floors.