Lt. Commander
# 1171
03-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I don't usually seek them out but more and more seem to be doing so. Apparently they actually help in slightly with your stats but I haven't actually read anything on that. If I get them, fine. If not, I don't really care either. The reason I enjoy teaming is because people make the game more fun. MMO should be more team oriented but this still is a single player game. My first toon made max level at the time playing mostly solo. It was okay for one but my Engineer was really what started me on the teaming.

Playing with more 10ites over time made things just that much better. That also kicked me off on playing advanced and elite level missions. Toss in the great team chats, screenshots, and good times had by all. Teaming should be the primary focous of this game! Ezri, Albino, and Jon have all made max level with almost entirely being teamed with one of Z's toons. We've started teaming with Second and Russ and there's her Mr. Milk Man ready to go with my Wynter on the KDF side. Even Jimmy and Stone heavily teamed in the upper parts of their paths to max level. It's this aspect to the game, the TFBB, and the 10ites community that keep me playing.
Lt. Commander
# 1172
03-10-2012, 07:37 AM
i haven't slotted an Borg yet.. by the time you started doing the easiest STFs again i had a my slots full and
cpb budget crippled..

so even the expert pod cast STF mafia in RSA fleet was tired of hard version length to gear reward ratio
most of toons never seen terradome and

it took 3 trips w you gang before the rewards system change
from the youtube guide to get the Borg SCI worked.. that timer no expiration thingie makes it interesting

last night Dstahl mentioned them.. The old system took lot of Gozer time on clock ... stats showed alot of people weren't doing them and the design was set for hard core fleets w best gear

i started these w you all before i had the lead up missions all done so little or none of the gear you should have..

My Pan Galactic Fleet one of the largest SFC fleets was pretty much done zerging limited pe klingon options
got fed up and left.. before i could afford to join

i m not realy a reeat pug grinder im more a casual tm type andyou gang are the best.
Lt. Commander
# 1173
03-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
i haven't slotted an Borg yet.. by the time you started doing the easiest STFs again i had a my slots full and
cpb budget crippled..

so even the expert pod cast STF mafia in RSA fleet was tired of hard version length to gear reward ratio
most of toons never seen terradome and

it took 3 trips w you gang before the rewards system change
from the youtube guide to get the Borg SCI worked.. that timer no expiration thingie makes it interesting

last night Dstahl mentioned them.. The old system took lot of Gozer time on clock ... stats showed alot of people weren't doing them and the design was set for hard core fleets w best gear

i started these w you all before i had the lead up missions all done so little or none of the gear you should have..

My Pan Galactic Fleet one of the largest SFC fleets was pretty much done zerging limited pe klingon options
got fed up and left.. before i could afford to join

i m not realy a reeat pug grinder im more a casual tm type andyou gang are the best.
8 elite STF's or 7 elite and 1 normal will get you almost a full Borg set. You are always welcome to come along on any run I take part in. 5 EDC's for each piece with the exception of the Assimilated Console. You still have to run the one mission for that but I am always happy to run that with you also. You can never have too many Borg Consoles.

In terms of the old STF's, we currently have missions that are longer than the old incarnations used to take. I can run a full run of the old Infected STF quicker than a run of Of Bajor. The only difference is, you can walk away from Of Bajor and come back to it without losing progress in most cases. I still prefer the old STF's honestly. They took a bit of a challenge to do and you got a good reward for doing so. Now, it's all grind, grind, grind! AFCTF and PoS/HoM used to run them weekly. I really miss those runs from either fleets. Good times in-game with good people! [=
Lt. Commander
# 1174
03-11-2012, 01:50 PM
never saw SULU UNdine outside the old dated video advise...

one of the DEV has done the stupid drop lottery version 160 times and never got the purple superprize
out of it. i like to read everything - i stopped being a mp Savant wit Quake and duke nuke long ago

i want to go some where and eplore and no get left in the dawson trk star dust
the great fun run in the complex you get bORg boff in lags me. i have to set follow and then end up running into a lot of corners

Borg sind mittler
Borg er şıtt
Borg er bety
Borg sont dire
Borg sunt intelliguntur
---you must low then to Hades
Lt. Commander
# 1175
03-11-2012, 03:05 PM
With Hort's account being hacked and it coming to light how common this is. Threads on the STO boards telling people how simple a quick search will tell them how easily it is to hack the account server with bots and scripts you can download to do so. This game has some serious major issues other than a lack of content and a pile of boring grind!
Lt. Commander
# 1176
03-14-2012, 06:24 AM
happy pi 314day attractively brained person :-)
Lt. Commander
# 1177
03-14-2012, 06:38 AM
HAPPY Pi DAY, Z!!! Can we have cake now?
Lt. Commander
# 1178
03-14-2012, 07:23 PM
An article linked by Stormy on his Twitter that is worth the read. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has found such a great community to enjoy and keep me playing this game. On top of the community, there's my amazing and PURE AWESOMENESS buddy, Captain_Zero! *glomps* [=
Lt. Commander
# 1179
03-14-2012, 08:12 PM
Yay! Group hug with Z! *hugs*
Lt. Commander
# 1180
03-14-2012, 08:24 PM
-sprays the group with silly string-