Lt. Commander
# 121
07-09-2011, 12:36 AM
*loud explosion is heard and MG emerges from the dustcloud*

...ok, who turned the grill on and not light it?
Lt. Commander
# 122
07-09-2011, 02:35 PM
kinda like JCs viox.. we tried for hours to get the CURE team in then .. well ok Who needs Infected? Did LittleRave show up.. Well I think somebody helped MArie. I had to feed papa..

It was a ncie day seeing so many people again. I still need cure on all my toons.. So next time we have a few more that can help with teams.
Lt. Commander
# 123
07-09-2011, 04:31 PM
VIVOX SUCKS!!! For whatever reason, it did start working. Anyway, me, Sural, Shadow, Marie, and LilRave got tot he last room. Unfortunately, we couldn't finish it. ): We did get Rebecca loose once but she one-swipe killed me, took our Sural, and well... It was over pretty quick.
Lt. Commander
# 124
07-09-2011, 05:05 PM
yikes the First trip there can be a crule mistress Simmions. WE'll get it for you guys next time... wheres that alcove to hide in
Lt. Commander
# 125
07-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Things definitely changed up a lot. The space part is pretty much the same. We even held out own without killing the nodes around the conduit and got the (in this case) crappy purple deflector. The ground was a decent improvement. No nodes but remodulating weapons gets a bit irritating also. You're basically useless for 5 seconds while remodulating so you can die if you're surrounded. There still isnt' a respawn point inbetween the beginning of the ground battle and beating Logan. This needs to be changed! Logan definitely got a bit harder but we got through him. Melee is the way to go when it comes to him. The last room didn't seem much different until Rebecca came out to play. She's a cheap prat and one-shot or one-swipe kills you. Bobservo! We really could of used your one-man-army for the centre. All in all, we approached the last room like a bunch of n00bs and paid for it.

When the Foundry finally gets back up, I would like to highly recommand Captain_Zero's STF training mission. Just do a custom search by author and you'll find it. It's available for both factions as well.

Edit: Forgot to mention that it sure was a lot of fun! Thanks Sural, LilRave, Shadow, and Marie!
Lt. Commander
# 126
07-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Next time around you want Asuka to cut a path for you? Her gardening skills draws quite a bit of agro.
Lt. Commander
# 127
07-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Next time around you want Asuka to cut a path for you? Her gardening skills draws quite a bit of agro.
To quote the classic complainer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattrap
You know, I signed on as an explorer, you know, your basic adventurous heroic type. Since when did that include gardening duty?
Lt. Commander
# 128
07-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Nothing wrong with some pruning. If you aren't enjoying it you are using boring traditional tools.
Lt. Commander
# 129
07-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Nothing wrong with some pruning. If you aren't enjoying it you are using boring traditional tools.
He was using a sword at the time. :p
Lt. Commander
# 130
07-12-2011, 08:59 AM
A man after my own heart. *swoon*

Edit: Wait! He didn't like that? So punt worthy.