Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1451
05-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
Moral of the Story of yesterday:

Playing with a camera going down a bouncy road is a lot of fun

and

Playing along with a joke on elementary and middle school kids is hilarious
It always makes me smile to hear you have had a great day! [=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1452
05-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
Moral of the Story of yesterday:

Playing with a camera going down a bouncy road is a lot of fun

and

Playing along with a joke on elementary and middle school kids is hilarious
Always good to have morals i can learn from
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1453
05-27-2012, 10:49 AM
*pokes thread*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1454
05-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook
*pokes thread*
*twitches*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1455
05-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook
*pokes thread*
*twitches*
Oww.

*pokes thread with crossing bar*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1456
05-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
Oww.

*pokes thread with crossing bar*
Where do you find these things?! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1457
05-29-2012, 04:45 AM
Hooray for Z's last day of school (today)! I hope your day is an amazing one!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1458
05-29-2012, 05:13 AM
No stalking the lunch room lady.. for snacks
School withdrawal takes awhile to figure out when you start
missing your homeroom desk and the class schedule has you thinking you should be somewhere
Anxiety NAW...

Have a Splendid ZED DAY!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1459
05-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
No stalking the lunch room lady.. for snacks
School withdrawal takes awhile to figure out when you start
missing your homeroom desk and the class schedule has you thinking you should be somewhere
Anxiety NAW...

Have a Splendid ZED DAY!
Zed? Z's not Zed! This isn't one of those Z's are Zed's and Zed's are Z's! :p Z may have a few things in common with this guy but...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1460
05-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook
Zed? Z's not Zed! This isn't one of those Z's are Zed's and Zed's are Z's! :p Z may have a few things in common with this guy but...
You know, this post takes on whole knew meaning if one replaces Zed with Zod.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55 AM.