Career Officer
# 2351
03-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Tomorrow while waiting on shipments to come in, I have the Doctor Who, Tomb Of The Cyberman to sit and watch. I grabbed more ice cream and some kettle chips on the way home just so I've got munchies.
I think you'll like Tomb of the Cybermen if you liked The Aztecs. I'd probably have gotten more out of Tomb of the Cybermen if I hadn't've sat down and watched The Aztecs for the previous three hours leading up to the premier here, but I do plan on rewatching it whenever I get my tape back from my teacher to see if I can get anything different out of it the second time through.
Career Officer
# 2352
03-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
Tomb of the Cybermen? I thought that one was good, too. I liked how it was entered around the corruption and consequences of desiring ultimat power, or at least that's what I got fromit anyway.
I took the time to watch it late this morning and really enjuoyed it. Especially the crack about Jamie's dress. For black and white on DVD, the quality was better than I had expected.
Career Officer
# 2353
03-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I took the time to watch it late this morning and really enjuoyed it. Especially the crack about Jamie's dress. For black and white on DVD, the quality was better than I had expected.
I loved it where the Doctor and Jamie were holding hands right befor they entered the tomb. That segement cracked me up.
Career Officer
# 2354
03-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:
I loved it where the Doctor and Jamie were holding hands right befor they entered the tomb. That segement cracked me up.
Definitely! One of the things I liked abut how the Doctor played the whole situation was leting... Eric, I think (the bald guy) feel smarter than he was and playing off of that to his advantage.
Captain
# 2355
03-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
That's why I get up and go do something between commercials. Get food, pester my dog, etc. Gives me motivation to get up and move around. Having a pause button typically doesn't do me any good as I tend to like to watch things straight through without pausing.

Though on the topic of subliminal advertising, I reckon I'm unintentionally promoting the Freightliner Type C bus with my avatar and signature.
Did someone mention subliminal advertising? :p I wonder how much Cookie Crisp can fit inside the Tardis? Ah HA! My flaw in stealing Cookie Christ has been using a van and disguises when all I ever needed to out wit the Cookie Cop was a Tardis!
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 2356
03-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Would someone like to do my network stuff I want to go get done? I have very little motivation to do much of anything today
Captain
# 2357
03-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Ugh! I ate too much Chinese. General Tao, you are the victor today!
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2358
03-06-2013, 04:51 AM
The Dao of late chow
of Tao may be solved
with Dragon tea

the zen or harmony
needs to see a nice plum juice spiced

a nice danish homemade pan treat in the makins..
take a pancake mix add own fruit brown /white sugar ginger butter
spread in low baking tray cut into squares instead of rounds
stack melt butter and preserve glaze on top w more brown sugar..

Consult the Holy Book of Antioch Cooking Broth Maynard
ok but when it goes i nthe wood stove try to look out for greese fires <embarashed singed treat>
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 03-06-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Captain
# 2359
03-06-2013, 09:26 AM
I saw something neat I think Z would like. Meatloaf cupcakes with garlic mashed potato icing.
Career Officer
# 2360
03-07-2013, 01:10 PM
My Bridge Commander and Elite Force discs are not in their boxes. Those are going to be a major challenge to find and I have absolutely no clue where to even start.