Captain
# 2731
10-07-2013, 07:00 AM
Si, cc:

haricots verts good for you.. raw carrot celery or cooked in the classic way

Pan cold add oil [sneak in butter] Tease with BACON [lardon] garlic leek onion..
shallot chives
in trinity.. base of all good things..
add lemon lime to apple caramelized sugar jubilee some brandy.. moi Oui

then jc saw me in 10 chat text him he thought i was Z and called me beautiful.. it was a nice day.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 10-07-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Captain
# 2732
10-07-2013, 02:59 PM
lol Have you been trying to trick him into thinking you are Z? I bet you've got a school bus costume hiding around your house somewhere.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2733
10-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Hides safety pins [from ryder studant transport ation]
Well Pika is Yellow and Black...
Captain
# 2734
10-08-2013, 12:57 PM
That explains the Pika-bus.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2735
10-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Yes and its So much better then the Oscar Meyer Wiener
Captain
# 2736
10-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
Yes and its So much better then the Oscar Meyer Wiener
That would make a great lock box ship. SPACE WEINER!!!
Captain
# 2737
10-09-2013, 05:13 AM
yes it could be sonme franchise.. with Chocolate-Hazelnut Gelato
Captain
# 2738
10-09-2013, 07:53 AM
I don't know about chocolate on a hotdog but I have seen a hotdog on a chocolate ?clair donut.
Captain
# 2739
10-09-2013, 08:10 AM
with crepes all things are possable if you only wear the one ring.. forged for the elven king
are named renfield and a rich count

-------------------------
pushes Clarissa cloe and hanna pillows out of sight
Captain
# 2740
10-09-2013, 09:20 AM
I wouldn't mind a nice crepe right about now. Especially if it was filled with some blackberry and cream cheese. Actually, I'll take two.