11-16-2013, 06:28 PM
sneak sneak.. look about.. checks map
i think we are there yet..
garmin or google
the map quest continues

the trailer is in the garage
naps begin
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 11-16-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Captain
# 2882
11-16-2013, 06:47 PM
Google can be very slow and is well known for being very inaccurate. It gets street names wrong in some cases and even cities. Trust Google as much as you trust PWE's ARC spyware, meaning you shouldn't trust either at all.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2883
11-17-2013, 04:42 AM
CCertainly a mis mash of terain cover bluring the maps grids on the printout i had before switching.. if it was more arcane id grab the garmin if i knew how it works
Captain
# 2884
11-17-2013, 07:50 AM
The Garmin is fairly simple for the most part. One of the advantages to the Garmin over Google is you can download and save specific maps that you need frequently. If you need the most accurate data possible, the Garmin is the only choice. It can also include real time traffic data and various other overlays that use much better sources.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2885
11-17-2013, 07:37 PM
needs music and GlaDOS

so you think its a triumph finding an ice cream stand.. simple pleasures amuze you.. ok look a pimple and you're dating a wide.. yes i went their.. oh sorry i thought you came into the argument office.. [monty python meets portal]

yeah.. beats taking wrong phone home and getting office calls.. it was so important they sent a courier to pick it up.. and swap my issued with it.. i mean all verizon flip phone look alike anyone could ahve.
Captain
# 2886
11-17-2013, 10:19 PM
I never did care for hte Portal games. I found the first one too simple to the point where it bored me from playing it. I wouldn't ever use Verizon if my life depended on it! They have to be the worst U.S. carrier next to AT&T. I've got a nice new Nexus 5 (Black) 32GB model.
Captain
# 2887
11-18-2013, 05:09 AM
still alive song...humour made for younger people i think..
Nex phone hum.. company phone no choice here group rate from bosses sons college buddie

i have my personal phone for back up coverage
Captain
# 2888
11-18-2013, 07:49 AM
I ordered mine from Google directly. It will work on any carrier in North America other than Verizon (because Google hates them and their NSA backdoor to spying on people) and most other cell companies worldwide. That's the reason why I like the Nexus line of phones. It makes traveling easy because one phone can work with so many different companies that offer service on many different bands. They also come unlocked from the factory so none of that you need to pay to use it on other carriers crap.
Captain
# 2889
11-19-2013, 12:17 PM
my old virgin mobile nokia looks so primitive next to the samsung.. i never really wanted a bling phone.. just ease of use and bigger buttons.. im not a texter.. but fingers like ease
Captain
# 2890
11-19-2013, 01:33 PM
As a heavy texter, I really like T-Mobile's Sidekick series for their amazing physical keyboards. They are definitely dated by today's devices but there is still a huge market for them. I personally hope T-Mobile returns to producing the Sidekick line and moves them into a higher quality and versatile produce instead of sticking them in the mid-range by design.

The Nexus 5 is a phone that does it all and stands out among the rest of what is available. The Google Experience launcher offers up voice interaction with the device. This is not a phone for paranoid people as the device is always listening to see if you have a task for it. Then again, all phones have the potential to be remotely accessed and their mic activated without the user knowing but the Google Experience method at least makes you consciously aware that it is listening. That comes at a cost of battery life though. From what I have seen, the Nexus 5 is also very fragile. It is a great device though for just about every task you can think of.