Captain
# 2921
11-27-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm going to Golden Corral.

Ah the life of the humble college student.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 2922
11-28-2013, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I'm going to Golden Corral.

Ah the life of the humble college student.
Never eaten there. Is it any good? What sort of Thanksgiving foods do they have for consumption?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2923
11-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Ruju za Batto advises young new wifes to adjust the shelf in oven up and not to use the broiler on that First Turkey.. [its embarassing to blacken or Charroast msr Tom]

The Turkey is like Christmas without Mistletoe..so you dont end up kissing your cousin..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 2924
11-28-2013, 05:55 PM
I want deep fried turkey! I have never burnt a turkey but the way I cook, they take a long time. Then again, it's well worth the wait and the effort. The dishes though... that's debatable. Dishes in those quantities are no fun.

Steam is up to their old tricks again. 50-75% off on over 2,000 games. It's going to take me a while to browse through all of them but they also rotate them every 8 hours for those that are 75% off and every 24 hours for the games that are 50% off.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2925
11-29-2013, 08:09 AM
Pika miku wallpaper cheer..
no left over record eating..
Captain
# 2926
11-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
Never eaten there. Is it any good? What sort of Thanksgiving foods do they have for consumption?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
All kinds of food, it's pretty good for an all you can eat buffet. Their Bourbon Street Chicken is mana from heaven though.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 2927
11-29-2013, 01:51 PM
The Tropical Glaze is like eating Tahitian treat..
Deep fry safely it can go boom outside roasting crispy bird looks so good..
[american...Food Network's Alton Brown] had a great look at how to do it..

Brine bird -aromatics nice wood chips smoker sage butter spice rub under skin to help keep moist wing tips tuck under covered w foil and breast gets the BACON treatment.. if bird is slow smoked or cold smoked then fried.. i'm thinking a holiday Colonel sanders KFC coating... eggs flour crumbs louisiana hot sauce wait.. is it memphis that has the hotest spice chicken ever burn you up more then popyeyes.. WAit turkey dosent take BBQ like Porkey or le boeuf ..its jsut such a big thing to work
------------------------------------------
http://rin.vocaloid.fr/_images/8fc56...k%C3%A9mon.jpg

Last edited by senshibat01; 11-29-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Captain
# 2928
11-29-2013, 02:14 PM
I ferget the brand, but there is a BBQ sauce meant for turkeys.

Captain
# 2929
11-29-2013, 06:34 PM
We've got a place up here called the Bourbon Street Grill. Their chicken is amazing! They've got Bourbon Chicken, Louisiana Chicken, Cajun Chicken, and Blackened Chicken.
Captain
# 2930
11-29-2013, 06:45 PM
i even saw them bone a chicken then stuff and reassemble practicing for turkey..
it sort of looked like a tasty jelly roll full of spinach like a Remoulade sauce on it..

i guess they got bored with same old bird.. Id like to try a mix of LEa PErrins
A1 heinz 57 seam too sweet or watery now. and the veg you use in pan sort of use up their value flavouring the carcass and can taint the stuffign inside..

Ive seen the lemon orange but the pith can bitter the bird.. zest in the butters nice under the skin.. new sister in-law had bird too close to broiler so it was like turkey jerky tastey
but took some work chewin up. it was a nice small bird so we ate it mostly up and had only a few meals off the poor little thing later.. have giant brown meat chickens i n barn bigger a nice pdc of pumpkin and apple pie to make up for it.. and a excellennt brown gravey i like onion mix sort of liptioned my try at a tea smoke like you do for a duck.

hum maybe monday ill shop and grab some molassas and flour and do a tiger milk Bechamel

Last edited by senshibat01; 11-29-2013 at 06:57 PM.