Captain
# 2931
11-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Hurry up Christmas, I want MOAR TURKEY! I need to get some pink fuzzy dice for our favorite bus also. *disappears to go shop on Amazon*
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2932
11-30-2013, 01:07 PM
Roasting something on a wood stove.. Laughing all the way
making Dervidian spirits bright on the holodeck tonight

ah. .the patch took too logn JC TFBB
prb be gone..

i patched to 90.9 then it stopped so i restarted now its crawlign at 77.9%
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 2933
11-30-2013, 07:15 PM
I hope that red glow from the stove is Rudolph's red nose roasting away.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2934
12-01-2013, 07:00 PM
I saw so much wasted road kill.. but only 1 turkey
Captain
# 2935
12-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Awww! if you're going to run it over, you might as well eat it since you tenderized it.
Captain
# 2936
12-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Ala Scallopini .. We [borrow ze mattlet wa la smack smack]

Now the Egg.. crack whip
breading station cornmeal

Chicken Tender.. [smack whack patty melt no its chicken]

dip in egg
caress in corn meals seasoned

Sizzler wait step missed

find gazpacho thaw out pan uno
next oil butter warm saute diced onion
add breaded chick rapped in 1-2 BACON strip

So its Strip Chick Pika Corn for MEal in gazpacho onion sauce

Options to Side Scalloped pasta shell or rice
rinse rice 2 times you can toast it coated in oil or just steam it 2-1 rice water
fluff w fork season with paprika garlic onion powder clover or cinimon for a savory w italian seasoning

Last edited by senshibat01; 12-02-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Captain
# 2937
12-02-2013, 07:59 PM
*steers clear* I have eaten a whole medium pizza this evening. I am not letting you make me hungry tonight, Senshi.
Captain
# 2938
12-03-2013, 05:33 AM
ah, it was one with mushroom black olives dell pepper lots of cheeses and it made making 2 meals one pizza here
Captain
# 2939
12-03-2013, 01:39 PM
No mushrooms and no black olives! YUCK! Green olives are fine.

Massive black hole duo... yet awesome at the same time.
Captain
# 2940
12-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Now thats some vortices is amazin... i crowded the pan switching to emergency meal rescue iron skillet

ah green olives are nice give you a nice bite.. delivery friend ambushed a pair of us with jalapeno under cheese surprise order a hawaiian w green olive ham pineapple and got the sneaky treatment.. no wonder they had to run after delivery