Captain
# 2941
12-03-2013, 05:13 PM
That's actually how I like my pizza made. Crust, sauce, toppings, and then the cheese goes on last. It makes sure the veggies and meats aren't over done and it also makes sure all of the toppings stay on the pizza.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2942
12-04-2013, 01:40 AM
which is where most "Fast Pizzas" fail..
Cooking a deep dish [delis] a almost danish butter crosaunt crust flaky]

had the slide off .. Cheese mud slidfe happen cutign a too warm pizza done with very real and fresh cheese.. dint adheare to crust.. toppigns so much mositure

i liek to season top and oil EVVO the pan and cutter and the carousel pizza cooker
cornmeal crust bottom dusting
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 2943
12-04-2013, 07:58 AM
A true Chicago Style Deep Dish should be eaten with a knife and fork. To try eating it any other way would result in most of it ending up on your lap and the floor. The key to the toppings and cheese holding everything on when the cheese is the last to go on is not a heap of sauce. If you ask for light sauce, it's usually just the right amount depending on the place you order from. Even the heap of toppings I got the other day, nothing slid off at all.

Pepperoni, bacon, sausage, pineapple, garlic, ginger, green pepper, green olives, green chili peppers, jalapeno peppers, and tomoato.

Although on a regular crust, the thickness of it really shows how generous the place I order from is with their toppings. You just need to soport the whole slice when you pick it up because it's definitely heavier thant he crust can support. Then again, that's just one of the many different combinations I like.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2944
12-04-2013, 10:40 AM
like Napoli.. fold it like a calzone almost a fajita sandwich.. or with knife fork or hand
lean head like a taco.. Nom nom
Pregio no quanity.. i think the brick poven place ahs 40 toppigns..
another had cheery desert pizza and i used to have an egg single portion deep dish breakfest style
with a nice crisp sausage .. i forgot the sage.. basil fried leaf accent.. [pops check <pop>]

Last edited by senshibat01; 12-04-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Captain
# 2945
12-04-2013, 02:37 PM
I like Brick Oven Pizza although it's been a while since I've had them. Cinci has an awesome one. I have never had pizza that hot in my entire life. Not spicy hot, just piping hot from the oven. Even being allowed to cool down on the table for 10 minutes, it still took the skin off of the roof of my mouth. It was so good though.
Captain
# 2946
12-05-2013, 05:03 AM
This place had MM as an option.. and egg sunny side up.. its how fresh not how much for sure. ja you bet ya
Captain
# 2947
12-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Sounds awesome! One of these days I think I'm going to have to try making a breakfast pizza on a waffle.
Captain
# 2948
12-05-2013, 01:57 PM
With Blueberries.. Buckwheat.. So healthy you can eat extra
the not ready for the next dimension rhymers are thinking
[this is hard work,pulls math Barbies string] Cornmeal pan pudding with waffle cross diamond top.
Lieutenant
# 2949
12-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Hai Zero! You're still awesome
Captain
# 2950
12-05-2013, 02:48 PM
asteconn finds his way to the STO boards. Welcome to the Captain_Zero is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread, ast!