Captain
# 2981
12-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Definitely! Their cattle also look a lot leaner than ours over on the western side of the world. All of that rich vibrant green grass from all of the fog and moisture in the air sure does make for a much tastier cut of meat. *drools*
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 2982
12-16-2013, 04:37 PM
grass fed is best.. but grain bulks for voloum its ahard balance
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 2983
12-17-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm no farmer and I don't know squat about cattle other than I like to eat them but if that is the difference in how they taste. I think we need to let the cattle I get in my local stores have more of a grass diet if it will make them taste like the Scottish beef you get overseas. Sure, our grass isn't like theirs due to their weather but I would hope it would be a step in the right direction for my next meal.
Quote:
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 2984
12-17-2013, 06:53 AM
Devon has creame to die for due to nicer weathers and the cows will give a nice milk like bees when they have a chance to grass nice flowers and herbs -as eire rain means more rich grass on which to feed.. i mean when you open up a bail of worthy hay the perfume is stunning and the animals catch a wift on the winds and start blating jumpign on the dorr begging.. some plant materials folded in smell almost of cured tobbaco also a treat

the hearty clime of the north scots beef makes a souter beef the connective tissues muscle
the collagen that breaks down for more flavour and less dryness so you sear off at hi temp to hold jucies and then take butter pads at the end and spoon over meats of all kinds in the french way to glaze..
Captain
# 2985
12-17-2013, 08:38 AM
Their milk and cream over there tastes nothing like ours as well. It's so rich by comparison. Captain_Zero would not be able to go back to drinking milk on our side of the world if she got her hands on what they sell for milk over there. Their whipped cream is so heavenly compared to the most freshly whipped cream here. Costa Coffee's hot chocolate with shipped cream was so thick and rich, it would support a Flake and a half (chocolate bar) on the top of it while floating on their hot chocolate.
Quote:
Captain
# 2986
12-18-2013, 04:01 AM
Sunshine chilly snow
here we go
barn ready and mobile.

but the power steering on soccer limo
is so stiff oh oooh
--------------------------------------
"Chipoltle soccer players just dosent work if all you have left is wingers" - Senshi

Today 08:17 AM

zombie jerky canable humour

Last edited by senshibat01; 12-18-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Captain
# 2987
12-18-2013, 07:41 AM
I hope you didn't get your soccer limo in powder pink. If so, Z will be scared of it and might decide to broadside it with a big yellow bus.
Quote:
Captain
# 2988
12-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Maroon.. or burgundy if its washed i think..

now i'm trying to explain to one cat i still love it after spanking it for trying to fight with another. Im gone all day and they dotn want to share when im tryign to make a meal..
its hello hello..meawo and get in way of desperatly hungry me.
Captain
# 2989
12-18-2013, 06:08 PM
Cats are funny creatures. Check out this cat getting some revenge on a woman who continuously kicks snow at it. You might want to sleep with one eye open tonght, Senshi.

I haz a Christmas avatar!
Quote:
Captain
# 2990
12-19-2013, 04:04 AM
Carte Rojo Gato Dangerous play. .the dogs double take and i'm not messing with that cat.. looks pricless

A Pika Christmas special was preempted by a Miku-chan putting on a tree like top
http://th1124.photobucket.com/albums...-120x120-5.png