Captain
# 3031
01-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
a nice vinigar on those chips eh gov
fine with a good fried
hides pic from facebook sluethying a friend
Malt vinegar and lots of black pepper. HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3032
01-02-2014, 10:24 AM
its so worth the wait at the booth but now
Trees to Ash.. senshis freezing off their ***
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3033
01-02-2014, 11:46 AM
I'm just debating dinner now. A few places here deliver some very good chips and wedges. I'm just not sure what I want to go with it.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3034
01-02-2014, 03:19 PM
garlic and chive dips nice of course a port or blackberry merlot and a nice slice of pie
7 courses of fridays entres black bean chilli
some hugs are ncie too
Captain
# 3035
01-02-2014, 06:07 PM
I settled on wings with some blue cheese for dipping on the side, wedges, and garlic bread with cheese.
Captain
# 3036
01-03-2014, 04:43 AM
the brilliant thing about the overnight
is when the office calls about confused customers the brains already checked out and half way home ~
[who what where..huh?]
Captain
# 3037
01-03-2014, 07:26 AM
Thankfully, I don't have any work to deal with until Tuesday. From that point, things should start picking up.
Captain
# 3038
01-03-2014, 08:17 AM
Sure thign.. thats where the post holiday recovery kicks in...+
this ccu waiting area snack machine is sorley lacking of quality noms...
and someones flipped on the highly anoying cw trashy talk shows.. my god the IQs draining out me eear
as the people start to screming and trash talking.. i half expect a mory moment of jello wrestling to break out 20 min before the surgery and then ill have a sleepy pap to drive hoome and he may not want to feed after the post op and fasting since 5pm lastnight
Captain
# 3039
01-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Most hospitals around here either have a McDonalds or Wendy's across the road. I do not eat vending machine sandwiches.
Captain
# 3040
01-03-2014, 08:09 PM
those vendign machine thingies sure are pricey
i only had fridays potato skins and nestle clusters and the crackers of cheese ouitside and another type inside 3-4 cafes
it took leavign house at 7am for a 815 check in then.. wait til 1030 for surgery and
not able to check out til 1600 and head for a Hardies .. it was closer

then get home try to stay up on normal work schedule on day i would have been on 0130 to 0930 ... so i would have tried to sellp 6[1800]-midnight[0000] then travel 40 min plus - to get to work.. that plan ruined by heat crazy cats.. fighting on my bed 2 toms one poor chased dear.. so i grabbed two and toss out on ear.. stumbled up to turn off coffee and eat a banana and post.. [grrr]