Captain
# 3101
01-27-2014, 08:01 AM
or hide under an umbrella due to the sun.. radiating off the waves.

I feel for Sister forum member RAven with sun sensitive skin.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3102
01-27-2014, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
or hide under an umbrella due to the sun.. radiating off the waves.

I feel for Sister forum member RAven with sun sensitive skin.
Being allergic to the sun is definitely not good. It's kind of hard to avoid.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3103
01-28-2014, 10:07 AM
You can only be a Bat so long.. and then it happens you have to work an event on a parking lot in a mohawk and you get peeled..

Ah.. unless you Cappy KAn X2 and are Z
When Somebody Thinks Your Wonderful - by Fats Waller

JC lucky man..
has smiles from good people
to make a day worth while
Captain
# 3104
01-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
You can only be a Bat so long.. and then it happens you have to work an event on a parking lot in a mohawk and you get peeled..

Ah.. unless you Cappy KAn X2 and are Z
When Somebody Thinks Your Wonderful - by Fats Waller

JC lucky man..
has smiles from good people
to make a day worth while
That's definitely an old song.

I have to agree that JC is definitely a decent person. It's a shame a couple of the staff around here didn't like him and and one in particular disliked him so much, he booted him out for good.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3105
01-29-2014, 07:05 AM
Its [oooh ouch] Pulled a hammy.. left legs dead.. i limp with grace and style

it could have been cleared up but jc was too direct
i was teachers pet
i guess
i had friends that paided jcs punishers cheque

The industry is about buisness its hard for creatives to balance books and deliver the magic
the magic is expensive and takes time to do
quality is the first inocent sacraficved o nthe alter of deadline

I,m sadder for Microprose and I magic when companies need help
the lsit of buy outs shrink and they low ... the bid and lay off projects or improvments
trying to keep talent from running out with resumes and make it impossable to keep open

Last edited by senshibat01; 01-29-2014 at 07:08 AM.
Captain
# 3106
01-29-2014, 08:40 AM
Have you seen the new anniversary grinds? 6 FE runs per character to get the ship gear is a lot. I noticed one person mentioning they have 32 characters in the thread mentioning everything. :p The ship will be obsolete by a 3 ship pack for each faction and the half a faction. For those wanting them, that's $150 for all of the 9 ships, 3 per Fed and KDF faction and 3 per the half a Romulan faction. If greed and grinding into boredom is what free to play is all about. I'll stick to $60 single player titles.
Captain
# 3107
01-29-2014, 02:13 PM
Like dare we say the Total War Series.. were you have the options of Multi play which is competitive or co-op... As much as we do so love the Greater Trek and haven't logged in to SWG or yes TOR as its known now for sometime.. We have hundreds of single play Empire Total War with the DLC pack..

its getting old and now Rome II iso ut with system demands and an engine at launch that wasnt youtube friendly for frame rates on older machines.. I chiude all DEV TMs in house test boxes for being too focused on OEM OS partner added and stats.
Captain
# 3108
01-29-2014, 06:43 PM
I have never played the Total War series. I have been tempted to pick up Civ V but it's still not cheap enough yet. I've been wanting to paly Dune 2000 lately though but that game is so old. I wish they would make another. That was one of the few strategy games I didn't mind.
Captain
# 3109
01-30-2014, 07:06 AM
sounds like fun.. i like to pair up seemingly unrelated music to play with off ET Radio the webcast and try overlaying it to the game soundtrack.. sets a mood then i just flow with it.

PCS upgraded too fast and i dotn like so many compatability issues since WIN7 came out to require $$ upgrades or the mem sticks can only load the OS and chunck along in game play without better codding and Alpha TEsting
Captain
# 3110
01-30-2014, 02:24 PM
lol Everything is dying around here. STO is broke, the STO forums are broken, and who knows what else.