Captain
# 3141
02-08-2014, 11:54 AM
as long as the first rat you see dosent pawn you and horde your armour like a pocket dragon.

got home past 3am brains still slugish.. pcs too old to run it ESO right i miss so much fun.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3142
02-08-2014, 01:05 PM
The servers are down for maintenance right now. Shinz doesn't seem to be enjoying it all that much. Hopefully the server will be back up soon so I can get back to playing. I haven't experienced many of the issues he has though but I have had a few that I reported.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3143
02-09-2014, 11:43 AM
why they beta... alpha [beta] is brutal too.. i don't miss problems with pc and other programs doing that
Captain
# 3144
02-09-2014, 05:55 PM
I must be doing something wrong as most 10ites playing are well ahead of me leveling. Allerka has a character at level 10 and a second character already at level 6. I have one level 6 character. I am really enjoying the beta testing though. I am finding very little to report also and even what I do find, I know will get fixed and promptly. The STO team could sure learn a heck of a lot from how Bethesda tackles their games quality control. I am glad to see Shinz is enjoying his experience a lot more as well. There is a lot of positive feedback surfacing and that really is good to see because the game, at least in my opinion, is on its way to being something awesome.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3145
02-11-2014, 05:54 PM
I stopped on the way to my down time at a BBQ place thinking $
and it was $$ for my order.. i just ordered like i used too
a brisket combo.. oh my i had nto looked at the price updates

it was so very good i took the left overs home to late night didnt have extra sauce i used two packets on the top layer and fries.. the cob corn and corn Muffin were great watchign the 14 year old joy ride a school bus was heee then the pickel gas happen..

so good.. ah morale always pay your brother the rent before you want food
cause no board with room is no good... you get hungry and need to eat...

so never rent from brothers they know where you live.
must make enough tips to afford eats yo

Last edited by senshibat01; 02-11-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Captain
# 3146
02-11-2014, 07:21 PM
BBQ and corn on the cob sound good! Thanks for making me hungry, Senshi.
Captain
# 3147
02-11-2014, 08:44 PM
it was so oh CC it was so.. nummy i had to use 2 ahndy wipes and a big napkin bib
Captain
# 3148
02-12-2014, 06:52 AM
There's nothing like a messy face and hands to show off how much you have enjoyed your food!
Captain
# 3149
02-12-2014, 06:45 PM
i was watchign womens [heee] Hort? I was Watching Womens...Snowboarding.. with papa and the Aussie lady goes wee way up and i was all like wow look at her arms and i forgot i had soup bowl and sausage o nalp and like well

Spill o la.. .all over my green kakies
Captain
# 3150
02-12-2014, 07:00 PM
I haven't paid much attention to the Olympics. Then again, they will recap just about everything when it's all over and that's good enough for me.

TITANFALL! Here's hoping I get into the beta that starts on Monday February 17th to get a feel for one of the best games to come out in 2014.